Ten

“What's interesting?”

“Like, we're doing these lovey-dovey things differently from others. We have a child first, we date later, and we get married after that. It's fine by me, so I believe that if we both think of our story as something unique and not a stupid mistake, unfortunate accident or anything like that, we can get over this. We can be comfortable about this sooner or later. Right?”

Jimin couldn’t utter a word. He'd heard what Yoongi had said, but his mind went half-blank went he heard Yoongi say the word 'married'.

In the spur of the moment, Jimin blurted out his first thought.

“I’ll be Min Jimin?”

Silence.

Jimin blushed when he realized what he had just said. Yoongi smiled before reaching out to ruffle Jimin’s hair before patting Jiyoon’s.

“Yes, you’ll be Min Jimin.”

“Hmm, I didn’t — I — uhm. Whatever. Can I change the subject?”

Cute.

 “Sure. How about I show you how to suck -”

“Yoongiii-”Jimin shouted which was followed by Yoongi's loud laughter.

Taehyung who was standing in front of their room smiled with contentment.

Yoongi was breathing so hard when he entered his mansion. He went straight to his room and there Jiwoo was sitting on his bed. She perked up when he smelled him.

“Baby -” then she scowled when she smelled jimin on yoongi.

“Why are you smelling like that slut? He is back isn't he? ” She shouted.

“Don't call him slut when you are one you Bitch. I don't even want to know who's baby were you carrying that time. I hate you. Oh my god” Yoongi then moved forward and held her jaw in his hand.

“Why you lied. Why you never let me go search for him. He is back with my son. He was with me that night so tell me why you did that or I'll kill you, you witch. ” Yoongi's eyes were red with fury. He looked like he wanted to bury her. She gulped.

She knew she was exposed. She said in a weak voice.
“O-okay I'll tell you. My dad made me do it. I was with my boyfriend that night. Jinho. We were at your Party when I saw you dragging jimin in your room. I slept with him that night but then he dumped me after telling this was what he wanted. I was going home when I saw you coming out of your room and zipping your uhh- pants. I thought it was a perfect opportunity to pin everything on you and I went in living room follow you. Everyone of your friends thought I was with you. That's why they vouched for me when you asked.” She then sobbed.

“When I went home my dad was with you. That's why they vouched for me when you asked.” She then sobbed.
asked me to pretend it was you I slept with and after a few days my dad contacted your dad and told him you got me pregnant that night. I-i really didn't want any of that and when I miscarried that baby I thought it was a second chance for me. But you never cared. I'm so sorry Yoongi. I never knew when I fell in love with you. I'm so sorry. I guess it ends here. Right? ” she looked up with so much hurt in her eyes that yoongi looked away.

“I guess. I saw him today and I know I'm never getting over him. Not today not ever. I want to try with him you know. ”
Yoongi said looking jiwoo in eyes.

“I understand. I want to yell at you and kick some Bitch but I love you so much to do that. You were never happy during our marriage, not once. I just want to see you smile genuinely I guess. I wish you best” Jiwoo said and left the room.

Yoongi needed some time to cool off and think. He spent the whole night thinking.

It was all blur for Yoongi for the next few days. Jiyoon coming to his pack. Jihoon being represented as the future heir of Yoongi's pack. Jiyoon was more in Yoongi's mansion spending time with his daddy. Jimin was still living with seokjin and yoongi wanted to talk to him but Jin didn't let him. Jin said

“I'm  jimin's mom and you end my approval to court him.” And yoongi was forced to comply with his requests.

And yoongi was also puzzled because of jiyoon's fear of a bad alpha. He wanted to talk to jimin to confirm that. That's way he was impatient to talk to jimin.

One day taehyung came to pack and encouraged Yoongi to talk to jimin in person.

“Hyung. Jimin is miserable. He thinks you abandoned him again. He hoped that everything was going to be okay but you never came back and he-”

“But Jin hyung said-”
Yoongi was dumbfounded.

“Jin hyung is not in pack now a days so you can go there and tell jiminie that he means so much to you. Okay? ”
Taehyung asked.

“Yes. I'll go then. ” Yoongi said and left mansion to talk to jimin.