Chapter 35

"Dr. Faustus?"

"What is it junge?"

.

.

.

"Who am I?"

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I just wanted to warn people that this chapter can be a little trigger-ish. It has some acts of violence so read at your own risk.

I would say it's not super bad but I don't know. It varies from person to person.

Edit: This chapter is really messed up so read at your own risk!

Enjoy the story...!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's P.O.V

"..."

I look at him in anticipation, hoping that he knows, because I sure don't.

"Your name is Peter Parker. You were one of Hydra's best agents and your codename was "The Missulena"." I look at him a little shocked.

"I... I see..." I mumble and he stands up.

"Anyways. When you are fully recovered you'll go back to training as usual."

"Training?"

"Yes, even though you are one of our best agents, you've been terribly injured and I am afraid that you've lost a lot of your fighting skills and memories. So as soon as you are fully recovered, your training will start." I nod and he leaves the room.

None of this makes sense. But then again, I am the person who got injured and lost my memory. I wonder what kind of training I'll be put through...

I lay back down and look up at the ceiling.

"Peter Parker, huh?" I mumble to myself. That's my name. I feel like... there's a long past behind it. I just wish I could remember what it is.

Why did I fight Iron Man? Did he attack me? Was he my mission? Wait... What kind of agent was I before the attack? I wonder... Have I... killed people...? I hope not.

"Missulena." I say quietly for myself. If I don't remember wrong, that's a spider. Why was I called that?

All the thinking made me tired so I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

.

.

.

~A couple days later~

I was allowed to leave the bed and some guards moved me... to a cell...? On the way there, we passed several other cells and I could see people and other creatures in them. They all looked emotionless or just depressed in general.

When we got to my cell, it was really small. It had a toilet in the corner to the right and dusty old bed to the left. One of the guards pushed me in and closed the door behind me.

I didn't know what to think. maybe this was my...uhh... room...? cell...? ...before...? I don't know... I can't really feel anything... It's... kinda weird actually.