Chapter 17

JENNIE

There is not the right time for anything. You always think about that right moment to do something, to tell someone I love you, or the right moment to be in love. No. There is not such a thing. But in my case maybe it was.. Was it the right time to tell Jisoo about my past? I guess not. It just came out naturally while we were talking. Was it the right moment to tell her I liked girls while she was already right next to me? Yes. I wanted to for a long time now and I just couldn't keep it inside.. Since it was the day of revelations..

Did I plan for Jisoo to help me undress? Yes and no. The truth is that I couldn't do it myself. Even when she let me be all by myself inside the bathroom I had some problems. So I needed her help especially with things that had to with clothes. And I kind wanted for her to touch me.. Sue me.. And I felt safe all these days having her around me.. It just felt right.. So when we laid on my bed next to each other I couldn't help but say another thing about myself that I really didn't know how she would react.. Maybe that was my last night here.. But I tried either way..

"Oh and something I forgot to tell you and you should know... I like girls."

I didn't hear anything. There was silence inside the room. There was no light to see her face and she didn't even move from where she was laying. Now my heart was beating way too fast and if I wasn't in my condition I would stand up and leave. Was I scared with what Suho did? Yes. Was I scared about Jisoo's reaction? More than I was with Suho..

"Jisoo, say something." I felt her moving and I thought that she was standing up to leave but no. She just changed sides and now she was looking at me. I knew because I could feel her breath on my skin.

"You have to sleep because tomorrow we are waking up early."

"Jisoo, that's all you have to say? I just told you I liked girls and you are saying that I have to sleep because we have a morning wake up?"

"What do you want me to say Jennie?"

"I don't know. I expect you to freak out, yell, slam the door, tell me to leave your house as soon as possible, sleep at your room. I don't know.. I expect everything except the part when you tell me that we have to get up early tomorrow."

"Jennie, I don't have a problem with you liking girls. It's just that.. I don't think I can take any more today with all your personal information.. I know that I wanted to know things about you but in a day I learned more than a week.. It's.. just go back to bed. It's already late."

"Are you saying that you are going to sleep right next to me while you know that I like girls?"

"Yes, that's my plan."

"So you are not having a problem with me being gay, a lesbian, a dyke, a muffin musher, a.."

"Jen, I am tired.. Go back to bed please. We have a big day tomorrow."

"Okay "

That's all I could say. Okay. She didn't have a problem with me being gay. I really didn't expect that. Jisoo, the uptight upper east rich girl didn't have a problem.. Interesting.. very..

"Jennie, turn off your mind please. I am trying to sleep." I felt her fingers on my lips "And don't even try to say anything else. Goodnight Jen." I just nodded.. Interesting.. very interesting..

The morning came and found me laying on my back, with my leg prompt up to the pillows and Jisoo's hand on my abs.. Hmm.. It felt so good.. It was warm.. I liked.. I opened my eyes and she was still sleeping.. I don't know how but during the night probably she came closer to me and now her hand was on my abs and her leg close to mine.. I could even smell her shampoo.. Nice.. I didn't wake her up..