22.) New Attention

Rumor around all of LA is that Hollywood’s teen heart throb, Jackson Thorne, will be the one hosting the famous 4th of July party this year. Only the best of the best, the most famous of the famous will be there… will you? Many secrets have already been spilled about this upcoming party of the summer. But Jackson refuses to confirm any of them. He does have a lot on his mind with his little sister in town, who’s been hidden from the public until now. Holly Thorne was first spotted on the red carpet last week for the premier of Halloween. She showed up in the same limo as older brother, Jackson and his friend, our other Hollywood golden boy, Ryder West and his two siblings, Andy and Kale West, along with country singer Tommy Kidder. What a large group! Our cameras even confirmed the rumors of Holly in a relationship with Kale West, the two teenage heart throbs are going to be brother n laws soon enough! Well, I guess we’ll all see at this party. Good luck, Jackson.

Under the magazine article was a picture of me at the premier with Jackson by my side. There was another picture of me and Kale leaving a McDonald’s holding hands from a few days ago, caught by the paparazzi like a real Hollywood couple.

Geesh, it’s only been a week since we’ve been dating, yet the tabloids are already eating it up like a good morning’s sugar bacon.

When I finished reading the small article in BOP, I tossed it aside and continued my running routine on the deadly treadmill. I was already sweating a little bit, even though I was only in a skanky sports bra and running shorts and I was only running for about ten minutes. I felt so out of shape.

I sipped on some water before I punched up the speed a little bit, causing my tight blonde ponytail to bounce around on the back of my head. I was proud of myself when I ran another twenty minutes at top speed with my music blaring in the back ground.

“Ow!” I finally whined, bouncing off of the evil machine. “Cramp! Ow, ow, ow, cramp, cramp, ouch!” I whined, clutching my side and bouncing around the home gym in desperate hopes to get rid of the tight knot in my side.

The cramp finally subsided just as my phone started ringing from the bench on the other side of the room. I stumbled over to the bench and slumped down on it with an exhausted oomf! and answered my phone.

“H-hello?” I gasped, still completely out of breath.

“Holly Thorne?!” A high pitched squeal sounded on the other side, so high pitched that I had to pull the phone away from my ear about an inch to endure the sound.

“Um, who’s this?” I asked in a confused tone. Libby’s as squeaky as me, but she’s tolerable. Unlike this dying cow kind of squeal.

“You don’t remember?” The girl whined. “It’s Becka Thompson. From your English class last year?”

“Oh.” I said slowly, slightly remembering the short girl who sat to my right in English last year. “You’re the girl that always tried to cheat off of my tests.” I stated.

She giggled, like, way too much. “You’re so funny!”

I gave the phone a weird look, as if this girl was on crack or something. “Were you raised by a herd of potato farmers?” I snapped. “I’ve never talked to you before, why are you calling me? And how did you even get my number?” Maybe I came off a bit mean, but this girl was seriously creeping me out.

“Well, your number was on Facebook.” She chirped, not at all fazed by the annoyance in my voice. “And I just thought that it would be nice to catch up. How’s Hollywood?”

And that’s when I got it. I chuckled with a small smile. “So that’s why your calling.”

“Yep. Just to catch up.” She chirped happily.