CHAPTER 9

“Hi Amitha999 thanks for leaving comments and voting, I appreciate it and for appreciating my updates...I would want to dedicate this chapter to you and to the rest of the readers thank you all and enjoy!”

CHAPTER 9

*Kim Taehyung*

Days after I suggested about Jisoo going to a psychiatrist and pursuading Yoongi and Woozie, who agreed to it as long as Jisoo would be safe, we went to meet the psychiatrist J-Hope hyung recommended. I knew him too since we went to the same school in high school, but I couldn't say we're that close or so.

“Taehyung my man! It's been ages, how have you been?!” Dr. Kim Nam Joon greeted happily.

“Hey, didn't thought you'd be a psychiatrist since you were a crazy dude yourself back in the days” I said.

“Oh come on man, anyway Ho Seok told me that someone needs my expertise. Didn't thought it would be you, but anyway I've expected that you would be my patient in the future anyway, you're also a crackhead dude...been hunting you this past few years to admit you in our hospital” Namjoon hyung said.

He was our Football team captain back in high-school, they were Senior while I'm in Junior.

“Shut it hyung, I'm not here as a patient. This beautiful lady here needs it...can you help us?” I said and gestured my hand to Jisoo who's just next to me, with a safe distance of course.

I explained Jisoo's situation and Nam Joon hyung was just seriously listening as he keeps on starring at Jisoo who seems to be intimidated by Nam Joon's gazes.

“Hmmm...I think you need to leave bro, I'll take care of her...I just need to talk to her about something” he said.

I nodded and stood up, I looked at Jisoo.

“Are you ok with being alone here?” I asked.

She was definitely not okay, I can see that...but seeing her try her hardest to fight her fear. I guess, I need to let her be.

“If he makes you uncomfortable, just scream and I'll take him away from you” I joked and without thinking straight I patted her head that I guess surprised her.

When I noticed the gesture I just did, I quickly retreated my hand that's patting her head and hurriedly stormed off the room, leaving Jisoo and Nam Joon alone.

I can hear my heartbeat clearly and loudly, my face is burning and my breathing rugged like I just finished a hundred km run.

“Cause I'm crazy for you~ touch me once and you'll know it's true, it's all brand new” a patient sang as she rolled her wheelchair in front of me...

THE FVCK?!

*Kim Jisoo*

“Ok, Kim Jisoo-ssi...try to relax yourself and talk to me casually” the psychiatrist said as he played a soft and relaxing melody on his little speaker.

As soon as Kim Taehyung-ssi left the room, he made me lay down the sofa as he sat on the love seat two meters away from where I am.

Kim Taehyung-ssi's gesture surprised me, as I felt the warmth of his palm patting my head...like my brother used to do, the same warmth they gave me...

“Ok, so base on what Tae said, you have extreme anxiety towards men other than those whom you're comfortable with and you truly trust.” He said and so I nodded.

“Try focusing on the white ceiling Jisoo-ssi, we'll start in a friend-to-friend conversation” he said.

“are we...friends?” I asked...

“of course...” he answered with a smile.

“liar” I said in a low voice and looked at my hands that is above my belly.

“What do you mean?” he said.

“You'd hate me...then eventually...you'd hurt me.” I said.

Yes, they all did... Only four men who wouldn't hurt me. And this man is not an exemption, nor Kim Taehyung...

The psychiatrist scoffed so I diverted my eyes to him, I'm sure my eyes were as cold as ice and void with emotions. I can't let them see it...I must hide it no matter what...

“This may be a little challenging...ok then, let's do this the other way...shall we?” he said and took off his eye glasses.

*Kim Taehyung*

I was anxiously waiting outside Nam Joon-hyung's office as I walk back and forth, waiting for Jisoo to come out. So when the door opened I hurriedly went near it, I stopped when I saw Nam-Joon hyung stepping out of the office instead of Jisoo.

“Wait, where's Jisoo-ssi hyung?” I asked and took a look inside, I saw Jisoo crying and hugging herself. That angered me, and grabbed Nam Joon's collar as I pull him away from his office.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!” I yelled and pinned him on the wall. He was speechless, and avoids eye contact as if he's hesitating to tell me something.

“KIM NAM JOON! ANSWER ME THIS INSTANCE!” I demanded, not caring if he's older than me.

“That girl...I've talked to countless of depressed people, manipulated their minds...but her, she's a different case.” He said.

He's like rather shock.

“Why? What did you find out?” I asked.

Finally he had the courage to meet my eyes.

“That girl, Kim Jisoo...I'm guessing that she's been broken both physically and mentally.” He said.

“What?” I said, slowly I let go of his collar and took a step back.

I'm trying to process what he said.

“I have a hint that she's broken...no, more like wrecked countless of times for her to be in that state. I believe it's still a miracle that she still can manage to trust four men despite of her situation.” Hyung explained and here I am trying to absorb everything he's saying.

“Taehyung-ah, I've never seen so much fear in my five-years of work as a psychiatrist. The way she begged earlier, the vulnerability of her eyes and voice...she's definitely in a deep shit! I...I hypnotised her, since she doesn't trust me...I-I had no choice, since we need to know a thing or two about her...but...it was too severe” he added.

I clenched both my fists and since I can't take it any further, the anger, guilt and pity that boils inside of me exploded and I just need to blow some steams so I chose to punch the wall instead. I yelled in so much frustration.

I'm such an idiot, I'm taking up my revenge though she's in this state...

How...how could I break a girl who's already broken?!

Jennie-ah....I'm sorry....

I think I won't be able to do this anymore...

----------------------To be continued...

Will it really end that easily?🤔

Guess guess guess

-Cupid's Descendant