Chapter 39 : Misson Is On.

"Nandini I have to visit our London manufacturing plant for a week", replied Aryaman. "So what? ", again questioned Nandini. "I'll have to leave you alone in the house. I know you won't take care of yourself ", said a worried Aryaman. "Who will stay and look after you in the mansion? " , Arya had a headache because finding someone as stubborn as Nandini is not easy, but the problem got solved very easily, "I can stay and take care of her ", said Manik happily. Before Nandini could refuse Aryaman said, "Great! Done. I trust you dude. You'll take good care of her ". People say that convincing a girl is still easy but convincing her brother to give you a green signal is the most difficult job but here it took Manik just a display of pure love towards Nandini to convince Aryaman.

Nandini's mind though wanted to refuse but her heart didn't let her do it. When Aryaman too allowed Manik she was quite shocked. Aryaman was very protective of her. Even when they were younger, he didn't use to allow any boy come near her. Anyone who tried to propose her even had to go through a special screening by him. Nandini too never disobeyed him, the only time she did she still repents about it. "Arya itni jaldi mann gaye? (Arya you got convinced so soon?) " , questioned Nandini. Arya knew she will ask this, he looked at Manik and replied, " I trust him completely " , and then smiled to his fullest making both Manik and Nandini smile.

*36 hours after the accident *

Nandini's observation period was finally over and she was sitting on the hospital bed eagerly waiting for the doctor to come and give her green signal to go. Aryaman was busy in his phone making necessary arrangements for her discharge. Manik was into his thoughts. He was pondering upon someone's advice. There was something going on in his his mind. He had a plan organised in his head and he was willing to implement it even but after consulting Arya once.

On the other hand Doctor was exmaining Nandini and for a change she was also cooperating. "Arya and Mr Malhotra, she just has some physical wounds and they will heal fast, just give her her medicines on time and I am once again repeating myself, she needs to have a proper bed rest for atleast 3 days. She can go home now. ", the Doctor said. He along with Arya went to complete all the formalities.

Nandini was so happy after getting the green signal. The first thing that she wanted was to get rid of those hospital clothes. She hated them to the core. "Manik can you please get me some clothes? I hate these hospital ones to the core ", Nandini requested Manik. In these five to six months it was the first time that Nandini had asked something from him. He was more than willing to do so. "Please bring something light ", Nandini said. Manik rushed out to get what Nandini wanted. He was soon back with a bag and handed it over to her. Nandini has never worn anything which she hadn't choosen or designed atleast. She only trusted her dress sense, not even Aryaman's but what happened to her now that she suddenly asked Manik to bring her dress ,she herself doesn't know. Nonetheless, she took the bag and sent Manik out of the room so that she could change. She wasn't allowed to move much, so she had to change back in the room itself. Manik came inside after hearing Nandini's call. She had changed into the dress that he had brought and looked not less than a doll. Manik had bought for her a stripped short dress which covered her arms but not till her wound as Manik has kept it in mind while purchasing.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें