6

It was the night of the sacrifice

It was the night of the sacrifice. Luna was sleeping in her room, oblivious to the supernatural events occurring in the forest a couple of miles away from her home. The rose that 'Nik' had given to her next to her on the nightstand, on top of the journal that was writing in when they had met in front of the Mystic Falls Grill.  

In the forest, Klaus was at an all-time high, he had everything that he wanted. The doppelganger was being compliant, and he had all the elements that he needed to create more hybrids, to build a new family. 

The change happened the second that Klaus had drunk all of the blood of the doppelganger. The change was happening, he was turning into a wolf, he was achieving something that he had been waiting almost 500 years for. Then, his brother came and was ready to kill him. He was ready to kill Klaus in the name of the Mikaelson family, those that Elijah believed were thrown into the ocean, though he was wrong. Elijah then made the choice to run with Klaus, leaving the Mystic Falls gang with the remnants of the ritual.

Klaus had then shifted into a wolf. Even though Klaus' wolf had the craving for blood, it's bloodlust at an all-time high, the wolf was craving something else. The wolf was feeling protective over something that the wolf deemed as his, the girl that Klaus had started to fall for, Luna Diaz.

Then, as the was rushing to come closer to Luna, Luna continued to have dreams that she could not understand.

 She was back with the wolf, in a forest that seemed as though it was the forest in Mystic Falls. The wolf was running, passing through trees and running to its heart's content. The wolf seemed as though it was in a hurry to get somewhere, and it was killing all that came in its way. Klaus remembering every kill that the wolf was doing. 

Then, the wolf made it to the side of a house, Luna's house. Luna recognized it, even if all the lights were off. At that moment, Luna feared what the wolf would do, and attempted to wake herself up. She did not know if this was a dream that was real or fabrication of her thoughts, but she did not want to take any chances. Though her efforts were futile, she was not waking up.

The wolf did the opposite that  Luna expected it to do. It huffed and sat down near the tree line, staring at the home as though it was the most interesting and fascinating thing for the wolf to watch. Then, Luna woke up.

Luna woke up in a rush, her heart racing, even if she had not done anything strenuous. The dream made her feel odd, and she had no idea that these events were true. She looked towards where her journal was, seeing the rose above it, and her mind immediately went to the mysterious Nik. Then she remembered the kiss on her hand, causing her to blush. 

The fact that a wolf could possibly be close to her house being a far thought in her mind. Instead, she chose to write about her dreams and what she felt in her journal, feeling safe for some reason.