Chapter 31

Lena's POV
My heart started beating fast when Josie said she had bad news and the look kara gave me when Josie said it made me feel worse.

"Well whats wrong with her Josie" I asked Eagerly, the brunette looked at me and responded with a sigh.

"Well Kara you broke your ankle and you pulled a muscle making the process of healing slower".

I looked at Kara and she looked like she was about to have a panic Attack "umm Josie can you give us some time alone" I said still not taking my eyes of Kara but, before she could leave I asked her to call Chris.

Kara is not my wife or girlfriend and Chris most be worried sick so I had to do it. Josie nodded and left.

"Are you ok kara" I asked grabbing her hands. "No lena and to be honest I'm not thinking about my ankle...I'm thinking about the kiss".

My heart started to beat fast, when Kara kissed my heart exploded with joy but it was wrong but right and I knew Kara was thinking the same. "Kara don't worry it was just the time and moment".

"You don't understand Lena" Said Kara looking into my eyes "after you left I made a promise that whatever happens I will always love you and seeing that picture made me remember it". I could see kara getting scared so before she could go on I gave her a hug and whispered "you didn't break your promise or anything kara the universe just had different plans"

I felt Kara's arms wrap around my waist and pulled me closer "you make me feel safe" Kara whispered back.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Chris looking....normal like he didn't looked worried, scared or anything but I did noticed something that made my heart drop. It was a lipstick print on his collar and I knew it wasn't Kara's since she doesn't wear cherry red lipstick but I knew who it was.

"I have to go make a call and Chris next time grab a clean shirt" I said giving him a death stare. He got surprised and nervous.

I left the room and dialed Gabby's number.