Part 46

"I thought you wouldn't be around for sometime." Jungkook said, returning to his seat. "Hyung I will call you back later."He said into the phone and hung up after Yoongi responded.

"I thought you were hurt."Dr.Chul closed the door, staring at Jungkook with a bit of confusion. Wounds on the neck and leg that deep should keep someone in bed for at least a week.

" I just fell sick a bit nothing much." Jungkook responded, returning to checking some files on the table. He knows the news of him being in the hospital would have spread by now.

"Sick?" Dr.Chul's eyes traveled to his exposed neck, looking intently for any injuries but their was non. Not even a bandage was peeking out of the blue shirt underneath his lab coat. How? "You didn't look sick two days ago and also the nurse told me you had a blood transfusion." Jungkook stopped and lifted his gaze to look at him.

"I said I was sick doctor, what more do you want to hear?"Jungkook said. That was the only excuse he could come up with in a situation like this. No one was going to believe him if he said he was healed by a mythical beast who happens to be his future brother in law and he also fell in love with one.

"Its just..."Dr.Chul was confused for a moment then finally a thought came to mind, thinking maybe Jimin had manged to heal him. So does he know who he is? "If you don't mind can I ask you something?"Dr.Chul placed his hands in his lab coat pocket, staring at Jungkook intently.

"I don't mind." Jungkook responded. He was still confused by the man's sudden change of attitude. Two days ago he was being a total jerk, now here he is acting like nothing happened.

"Do you believe in mythical beasts?"He said. Jungkook's expression turned blank for a moment, wondering why he asked such a question but then he decided not to look too suspicious so he smirked.

"Then I wasted my time believing in science." Jungkook chuckled. "Why would you ask that?"

"Just curious." Dr.Chul smirked also. He walked towards the desk and took a seat in front of it, leaning back to relax before returning his gaze back to Jungkook. "I believe in tailed beasts." He said in a low tone.

     "Good for you." Jungkook was still confused and a bit surprised by him. Has he met one before? The thought ran through his mind. "Have you met one before?"The words came out of his mouth. He needed to confirm it.

"Yes, a long time ago."Dr.Chul responded. Jungkook knew he was speaking the truth but he was still a bit confused, how did he know what he saw.

"Was it in its form? How did you know?"Dr.Chul smirked. He now confirmed Jungkook knows who Jimin was, since he knows they had forms they take and he didn't sound or look surprised.

"She was not in her form at first but then we got closer and she told me who she was, I didn't believe her at first, like I'm sure you don't now..."

"I'm always open to new information." Jungkook tried to act neutral, not looking too doubtful and he didn't want to also spill Jimin's identity.

"She managed to show me her true form, blue eyes, small pointy ear, wonderful white fur...and she could heal wounds."He said.

"Why are you telling me this?" Jungkook didn't get why he was telling him all this, it couldn't be just a coincidence.

"One day she just disappeared and I didn't see her again, I searched everywhere." Dr.chul put on a sad expression, trying to look like someone who misses someone he loves. "But since Jimin began to tell his stories and no one believed him, I did, because I knew he was telling the truth." Jungkook stared at him, contemplating on whether to confirm Jimin's identity since he already knows it.

"So what has JImin got to do with her?" Jungkook asked.

     "He might know where she is." Dr.Chul said. "I know you still don't believe him and what he says about himself but please just let me talk to him so I can get to know more about what he is saying. It might lead to her." Jungkook stared at him for a while. He knows there will be no harm in him talking to Jimin about it, he will be glad if he found the woman he was looking for and by the expression on Dr,Chul's face he seems to feel something for her. It will take his thoughts away from Jimin, but why would he say he felt something for JImin if he just wants to talk to him.

"I do believe what he says." Jungkook sighed.

"So he showed you?" Dr,Chul tried hard to hide the smirk that threatened to show.

"Yes."Jungkook confirmed.

"So was he the one who healed your wo... sickness?" He didn't want to mention wounds, otherwise he would have to explain how he knew about his injuries.

"No, Sicknesses heal by other means." Jungkook got up with some files in his hands and walked to the shelf.

"Okay but can you please let me see him?"He asked.

"Okay." Jungkook said reluctantly.

"Thank you."Dr.Chul got up from his seat with a smirk, knowing Jungkook couldn't see it since his back was facing him. "Sorry for the disturbance."He turned and his expression changed totally with an evil smirk as he walked out.