Marko dreams bout Jack

Marko was alone in the locker room he was super tired he wanted to take a nap before the match. He fell asleep then he was dreaming about Jack was a dirty dream Marko started to talk in his sleep the door was open and he was loud.
"Damn Jack I love the way your tongue tastes against mine. That feels good don't stop." By this time some wrestlers were standing by the door listening to him.
"I want you Jack take me. You have no idea how bad I want you." As he was sleeping Marko was getting a little bit turned on and started to moan saying Jack's name.
"Jack feels so good don't stop. Faster baby." Soon Luchasaurus showed up wondering why they were was standing at the door watching Marko.

"What are you guys doing?"
"Marko's having a dirty dream about jungle boy and his talking in his sleep about what is happening."

"I love the way you pinned me down while rocking the hard. Pin me by the neck you know I'll love it like that." When Marko started talking too hot they left he seem to get himself off when it was over. 10 minutes later he woke up getting ready for the match when he went backstage everyone was looking at him weirdly he wondered what was wrong.
"Why are you all looking at me like that?" No one said a word till Luchasaurus pulled him aside going somewhere where they could talk alone.
"Marko has anybody ever told you you talk in your sleep?"
"Yeah. Why?"

"You were having a dirty dream about Jack talking about the whole dream. Everyone could hear you that's why everybody's looking at you funny."
"Wow, I can't believe I did that." It took a whole week for them to get over it. He was embarrassed that happened luckily Jack never found out because he was sick.