CHAPTER 5:

"Don't yell at me!" Lily yelled.

"You can't make me!!!'' He yelled back. Why is she in his room, it's six am and mommy's only day off, why cruel world?

When I reached Olly's room he was in bed and her on top of him with her finger pointing in his face.

"Mommy help!" He yelled, I ran over and grabbed her.

"Lillian Willis what are you doing?!" I yelled at her putting her down in the hall.

"Disciplining him!!" She yelled back crying, she seemed angered.

"Why baby?" She wiped her tears away and sat down and I got down with her.

"He said that our daddy is a loser," She cried wiping her tears.

"Olly get out here right now!" I yelled standing up, "My office now both of you."

These kids are just like their dad in different ways, Olly's is athletic and strong but a softy and my Lily is the smartest girl in the world but I don't think she got all that from him. They're both different in their ways.

As they sit in a chair in front of my desk they start crying, especially Olly. They were balling out in tears, red-faced, puffy cheeks, and all of the above, it was like their dog just died. "Why all the tears guys?"

"I'm sorry, mommy," Olly said sniffling through every word.     

"Why?" I asked not looking at them, whenever they get in trouble, they're in my office. They know they're in trouble, so they start crying to make me feel bad but it doesn't work anymore. I've learned their little games, but I got something for them.

"Olly, what did you tell your sister?" I asked.

"Mommy!" he screamed cried.

"What did you tell her?" I asked him again looking at him now, he cried and screamed, "Oliver."

There was a ring from the door that saved him for now. I got up told them to think about their next words very carefully and left the room to open the door. When I opened it to see a damp Damian watching me with anger in his eyes that didn't hide.

"Yesterday I said I'll meet you at your office so we can talk." He stepped closer to get out of the rain.

"Sir, you're totally in the wrong, first it's Saturday, second it's 6:35 in the morning and you came to my house," I answered him with an attitude. He had no right to come this early to my house, my house.

"It's a very nice house if I may add, you did well with yourself after we split." He frowned.

"Damian, what do you want?" I asked irritated, my kids are here, and I don't want them to meet him yet. I don't want them to meet him ever.

"That's what I want, I want you to get mad, have some sort of emotion with me, don't be a businesswoman with me, babe, come on." When he said babe it took me back to whenever he would make me mad and I wouldn't talk to him at all.

flashback

"Dia, I'm sorry!" He yelled from the other side of the locked door. I put the back of my head against it and started to allow the tears to fall freely. How could he? That was terrible. In the years of marriage, I never expected this from him. NEVER.

"Go away, Damian," I whispered. The tears choked me up, and I didn't know what to do, it hurts so bad.

"Dia, come on babe," He said and it made me cry even harder, he could hear it, "Ok I'm gonna break the door down, so just back up ok?"

His pressure on the door released and I felt better.

"Just leave me alone!" I cried out.

"Babe, move out the way," He said, "Ok one, two..."

By his three I was already up and out of the way. He busted through the door and wood chips flew like birds in a separating flock. He turned and looked at me walking up. I was shocked by his actions.

"Do you know how much that door will cost?" I wiped the tears away.

"I don't care, I'm sorry I hurt your feeling, I was stupid." He wiped my face and hugged me.

"Why didn't you just tell me you didn't want kids Damian? You sat in that room and told all your friends about how I couldn't get pregnant and how you were relieved." I cried more.

"I'm so sorry, forgive me, I didn't mean it like that," He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tighter, "Come on babe, I'm just scared you'll love the baby more than me, forgive me please."

"I forgive you." I hugged him back still remembering what he had just put me through and never forget it.

end of flashback

"Dia!" He yelled to get my attention back.

"What!" I yelled back.

"Can I come in?" He begged.

"Not right now I'm trying to handle something," I say hoping the twins will stay quiet until I get back. I promise if they do, they're both off the hook. I'm just surprised I don't hear them at all, my office is right by this front door and I left the door open.

"Dia, it's raining, just five minutes."

"Damian, listen we got divorced unless you're here to explain why that terrible day happened, we have nothing to talk about other than Grace and Blake's wedding," I spoke up.

"I'll explain, just let me talk." He said. It took me a minute but I couldn't let him stand out here in the rain just waiting.

I get my phone out of my pocket and call Callie.

"Hello?" Callie answered.

"Yeah, hey can you come to pick up my packages quickly please?" As I speak, I gesture for him to come inside as I close the front door, and he takes off his coat.

"Wh-what's up?" Callie asked.

"Damian's here." It went silent on the other line as Damian looks at me.

"Give me two minutes." She hung up and I put my phone down. He gives me a look and I give him the same look back.

"Can we go sit down?" He asked as we both heard a sniffle, "What was that?"

"What was that?" I played stupid.

"Nadia, I was born at night, but I wasn't born last night." He told me and I gulped. I couldn't walk and close the door because the twins will try to open it and if we walk passed it he would see them. We can't just stand here for two minutes.

"Nadia, what was that noise?" He asked looking down the hall.

"Damian Harding, would you like to meet my children?"

"What?"