CHAPTER 6:

"Nadia, what are you talking about?" He asked. Come up with something quick, I'm not ready for him to know, hurry!

"Yeah I got kittens," STUPID, "Would you like to meet them?"

"Dia, you know I'm allergic to cats and you are too." He said confused.

Then there was a knock on the door, thank god. I open it to see Callie smiling at me. She looks at Damian and loses her grin, she comes in and doesn't take her glare off of him for one second.

"Callie, the packages are in my office." I smiled as she looks at me.

"How am I supposed to get them, honey, they're too big to get passed, you guys." She smiles at me with her hands on her hips, way to be subtle Callie.

"I could help you." He offered.

"I will never need nor want your help with anything you do-"

"CALLIE!" I yelled before she could say anything else hurtful. When him and I split up Callie was there for me all the way. She gave me an apartment, a lot of baby stuff, her time and money. I owe her my whole life. She's my big sister and I love her.

"What? I wasn't gonna say what you think." She smiled at me and walked to my office. She quickly closed the door and she'd them.

"There's a lot of hate for me in here huh?" He smiled at me and I smiled back. He was really hot, he looked better than ever actually. I spent most of my life with him and I've never really looked at him like I am now. I've just went off of personality, not that I didn't see his face before I married him, it's just that he's drop-dead gorgeous.

"Not really, I don't hate you exactly." I smile.

"Well that's nice to know, so about the children," He said as my heart dropped, "you can keep them, I like breathing." He laughed and walked out.

"I'll be at the office tomorrow with Blake and Grace if you wanna come and we'll talk a little more," I told him as he turned.

"It's a double date." He said.

"Hey Damian, what did you need?" I asked.

"Um, nothing." He smiled and left. When his car drove off I realized Callie was still in the room with the children, so I walk over to the office and peek in.

She was holding them in both arms kissing them on the cheek. She put Lily down and wiped Olly's tears. "Don't ever say that again, ok little monster." She smiled at him as he smiled at her. He nodded and hugged her around her neck.

"Come on guys, let's go see when little brother is coming." I smiled walking up to Lily picking her up, they're getting so big. Soon they'll be teens. Asking for phones, and doing teen stuff. I haven't been a teen in a while. I was the definition of young and stupid, hopefully, their not like me and Damian.

After finding out that my baby was coming in two days I was excited. I couldn't go and get him because of my job, and the kids. It would just be too much to go through. So luckily for me, they were willing to bring him here.

The kids ran themselves rapid when they heard the news. 'BABY BROTHERS COMING' and 'LET'S NAME HIM OWEN OR LIAM.'

They went so crazy that they passed out on top of each other on the couch. I and Callie just laughed when it happened. We took them to their room and talked.

"Dia, you're gonna have to tell him one day." She explained to me.

"Just not today, I wasn't ready, just let me get through baby brother, and getting his room done, if the painter ever wants to finish." I rolled my eyes irritated. "I paid him a lot of money to do the forest animal theme and he'd only painted the walls green, he has tomorrow to do it and I won't be here to let him in."

"Sis, I'll be here then, I'm here to help you." She smiled touching my hand. I'm so thankful for my sister. I remember how we use to fight and argue, but now we're each other's lifeline. Ever since mom and dad died in a car accident after my wedding, we've never been more close.

"I know, and I'm so happy to have you here but you work too hard."

"I'll be fine trust me, I got us." She hugged me. This is a sister bond right here. I love my sister.

***************
Like! Comment! Follow!!!