24.

"I told them it was a bad idea" I shrugged, laughing. Moonbin was carrying Sanha on his back and running side to side on some kids' park we saw after having lunch at the restaurant next to our school. They were now scrubbing their butts with a painful look on their faces.

"So did I" Dongmin sighed "But since when do those two listen to anyone but themselves?"

"Couldn't have said it better" We broke into laughter, watching the two of them starting to argue, blaming each other for their fall.

"They are such kids"

I jumped startled, hitting Dongmin with my elbow, making him moan in pain. I looked back and saw the source of the voice.

"Oh my god, Rocky. You scared the hell out of me" My heartbeat was beating so fast, I could swear I'd die of a heart attack "When did you return from the ice cream shop?"

Rocky shrugged, looking at the cone he was holding "Not too long ago but long enough to see those idiots falling on their butts"

He took a bite of his ice cream and walked to my side, watching Moonbin and Sanha as well.

"Yes, I forgive you. No need to say sorry" Dongmin said between his teeth. My eyes fixed on him and saw the slight pout that his lips were forming, his arms were crossed and his gaze was somewhere undefined in the park.

 Is he talking about me hitting him?

I bit my lip while trying not to laugh at his childish act.

"What did you say?" I decided to tease him. His eyes fixed on me and he tried not to look mad even though he miserably failed.

"Nothing"

"Nothing? I could swear I heard you saying something" I shrugged, looking at him. He opened his mouth but quickly shut it, thinking in advance.

"No" His tone completely emotionless. I laughed and rolled my eyes, hitting him playfully on the shoulder.

"Well, sorry. I hope I didn't hit you too hard but Rocky really startled me" He widened his eyes, taken aback. A little grin formed at his lips and he arched his eyebrow.

"I see I have to be careful, your hearing is pretty accurate"

"You should learn not to underestimate this girl, Lee Dongmin" I winked at him and heard someone coughing behind me. Rocky had a strange, kind of fake smile plastered on his face and was looking at us not even blinking.

"I don't know if you forgot again I had returned but I'm standing right here and the flirting between you two is kind of wanting me to throw up the delicious ice cream I just had, so please make this poor guy a favor and tone it down a bit"

Now I was the one taken aback.

My cheeks were starting to burn hotter and I avoided looking at Dongmin, neither want him to notice any change of mine or to see his reaction.

Flirting?

We were just talking...

Before we both could say anything else, Moonbin and Sanha ran to us, breathless.

"Did you see our fall?" Sanha laughed "Moonbin said he was strong enough to carry me, guess he was wrong"

Moonbin hit him on the arm.

"Ow!"

"You should be more respectful towards me, Sanha. I'm older than you!" Moonbin retorted, shaking his head. Sanha wrapped his arms around him and put a cute smile on his face.

"I am respectful. You're the best, Bin" He giggled, blinking his eyelashes cutely. Moonbin broke the hug and stick his tongue at him.

"You say that and five seconds after you're already calling me an idiot" 

Sanha opened his mouth but quickly got interrupted by Moonbin again.

"If you dare to say it's true, I'm definitely going to kill you"  

"Sorry to interrupt your couple's fight but are we still going to see the lake?" I asked excitedly. Rocky thanked me for making them stop and we all laughed, continuing our way.

We arrived at the lake they had been telling me about the whole day, the one they'd gather around to feel inspire and practice their songs.

The lake was smaller than I'd imagine but it was beyond gorgeous. Little ducks were following a bigger one, probably the mom, dragging some flowers and leaves that were floating on the surface. 

Around it, grey stones were beautifully shaping the lake making it more even more outstanding.

"Wow..." It escaped from my mouth.

Green grass covering all the areas around the lake, trees holding shiny and colorful flowers, birds chirping on the tree branches. It seemed like a place straight out of a movie.

"It is beautiful right?" A deep voice whispered next to me. Dongmin was smiling at me, the sun hitting his face, making his brown eyes becoming a light, caramel brown.

My eyes wouldn't leave his no matter how hard I tried, my mind was telling me to stop but my eyes wouldn't listen to it. At that moment, if someone would picture him and the view behind him, for sure they'd think it was some scene from a drama.

He looked like he was a forest angel who lived there.

I finally snapped from the trance and averted my eyes to the lake in embarrassment, smiling.

"Yes, it is beautiful" I whispered, looking at the lake but thinking about what happened. I couldn't believe I had just been staying there and looking at his eyes like some kind of maniac.