Imagine #41 - Ian Somerhalder

{Comic Con}

You were getting closer and closer to the front of the line. You were just one of many fans waiting in line to see Ian Somerhalder a.k.a Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries

"Hello!" Ian smiled at you, and you thought that you were going to pass out. In the space of a few seconds you had gone from excited to feeling like you were going to die. You were shaking uncontrollably; you couldn't quite believe that he was standing in front of you. "Who are you?"

"I'm (Y/n)!" You smiled, after struggling to find your voice. "I'm such a huge fan." You told him. 

"Well, it's wonderful to meet you (Y/n)." He said. "I'm so glad that you're loving the show."

"I really am." You told him, starting to get emotional. "It sound so stupid, but I just want to say Thank You.  you've done so much for me, and got me out of some really dark times. I just love and admire you so much." You wiped away some tears as he pulled you into a hug. 

"It's okay to cry." He smiled. "It makes me so happy to know that it's helped you, and to know that you're not in a dark place anymore. That's what matters most. I don't want you going to a dark place, or to find out that something bad has happened. You're so brave and inspirational, and I love you." He hugged you again, as you took a picture together.

"Thank you so much." You said, hugging him again.

"Anytime (Y/n)." He winked. "Have a great day!" Ian Somerhalder was by far the nicest person that you had ever met.