six - "Such a cheap welcoming"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"Willow!" I chose to not respond to my yelling mother. I mean who has so much energy in the morning?

"Willow Rae Edwards! get your ass downstairs now!" she yelled again and I finally got up cause you know it's serious when your mom uses your whole name and I definitely don't wanna get in trouble this early.

"I'm up for god's sake!" I yelled back and I heard footsteps getting closer to my room.

"Don't use that tone on me young woman, I have a meeting today and I'm going to be late because of you" she said while fixing her skirt.

I didn't bother with answering her so I just nodded and she got out of the room.

I took my phone and that's when I realized I was late, school started 5 minutes ago.

"Mom!" I yelled but the only answer I got was the sound of the car outside and I guess no one else was home.

Just like that, I was left alone, late for school as always!

***

When I got to school, I was an hour late to my class and I realized that it was probably over so I just walked slowly to the building not thinking about how quiet it was.

Something was wrong. And my gut was telling me that something was gonna happen.

I walked slowly into the hall and that's when I felt it.

I closed my eyes feeling the coldness hitting me over and over again. I opened my eyes and all I saw was eyes and all I heard was the evil laughter of everybody.

I looked down and that's when I realized I had dye all over me and there were broken water balloons everywhere, some stuck to my face.

"What the fuck!" I screamed looking shockingly at everyone.

"And here I thought you were a nice little lady who didn't use such dirty words" I heard someone behind me and the voice sounded familiar.

I turned around catching the same blue eyes from yesterday, he was looking coldly at me with a smirk playing on his lips.

There he was, Sargent Hills. All I heard yesterday was all about him.

Stay away from him, he's bad news blablabla the same old shit.

I'm not scared of anyone, especially not of people like him. He probably got his heartbroken by some girl in the past and that's why he acts like this. Like a fucking asshole.

"I thought you needed a better start at your new school Willow Edwards" he continued with a laugh dragging out my name. So he did some research about me. Great.

"Such a cheap welcoming" I replied back clapping my hands trying to look unbothered while I was dying inside. I wanted to kill him.

He started walking closer to me his hands in his pockets with a fake smile.

"Don't put your nose into other people's business next time" he said gritting his teeth trying to scare me.

"You think I'm scared of you?" I challenged, laughing.

"You should be" he replied getting closer to my face until I could feel his minty breath on my face.

"I'm not scared of you"

"I'll make your life a living hell until the day you walk out of this school, crying"

"Try me" why was my heart beating so fast.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, Edwards," he said gritting his teeth.

"Game on, Hills," I said walking away.

Oh my god, what just happened?

My middle name should be trouble instead since it keeps finding me wherever I go.

Thank you for reading the sixth chapter of Love To Hate You and also giving it a chance<3

Don't forget to vote and leave a small comment!! xx