38: She Won't Come Out.

(Sean's P.O.V)

Violet came down the stairs in a rage. Lucas was the first to notice.

"Hello Alpha." He greater with a bow. I turned to see Violet, my eyes went wide as I saw her. I could immediately tell Lucifer was in control and he was pissed. I summoned multiple cages around her in case he was going to get violent. Lucas's eyes went wide and he snapped his head to me.

"What do you think your doing? She is our Alpha you can not cage her!" he yelled at me. I looked at him.

"She is not your Alpha in this state. Her demon is in control right now and is very mad, meaning he is unpredictable currently. She is unsafe to be around." I told him. I looked at Jean and Adam.

"Summon her father. She needs to be calmed and fast." I commanded them. Lucifer was already breaking through the cages one by one. Each time he broke one I added another. I could hear Adam summoning Satan, and within the minute he was standing next to me looking at his daughter. Lucas was frozen in fear from what was happening as Satan summoned a single cage that Lucifer could not get out of. I let my magic dissipate when he did this.

"Lucifer. This is hurting her. You know this. When you eventually let her take back control she will be exhausted and hurt from this." Satan said, this seems to make Lucifer calm down slightly not wanting to hurt his host. He stopped trying to break out of the cage and instead settled for shifting into his own form and growling at Satan.

"Growling won't do you any good Lucifer." Satan told him circling the cage.

"Shut up! Let me out!" Lucifer yelled, striking out against the cage.

"Let my daughter have control!"

"She would do more damage then me in her state." Lucifer growled out. This immediately made Satan calm down at the thought of his daughter being in distress.

"What do you mean? What state is she in?" He asked worry showing in his eyes.

"She's angry, scared, hurt, she wants to massacre anyone and everyone that comes her way. He called her, he's been brought back and has made threats on her life." Lucifer told him. Me, Jean, and Adam all looked at each other in worry. Our princess has been threatened and it cut deep into us, we need to protect her at all costs. She is the future of our realm and lives.

"Let me have my daughter back and I will calm her. I will make sure nothing bad happens to your host. You have my word." Satan stated, he was in 'king' mode as I call it. 'King' mode is when he is overwhelmed by emotion and decides that he shouldn't feel at the moment so he shuts off his emotions and becomes the cold hearted king he once was before the Moon Goddess and Violet came around. All demons despise the 'king' mode as it makes hell unbearable to the average demon, no one wants a emotionless ruler making decisions that can effect all of their subjects in a good way or a bad way. Lucifer grunts and let's Violet take over, or at least he tries. He opens his eyes and looks at us.

"She won't come out. Or speak to me."

(Hey guy's! I'm back! I still don't have a good schedule for this but I'm working on getting back on one. I hope you liked this chapter even if it's short, and you haven't given up on this story. Remember to comment and tell me what you think of this part, it really does help me!)