_

"Uh-oh m-my god. Yoo-Yoongi." You look down at the man beneath you whose eyes are locked on yours. His tongue is lapping up and down your folds as your legs remain spread. You started to tilt your head back, grinding your folds down onto his tongue as he laps up your juices. You close your eyes tightly as you grip onto his forearm. His hands begin to creep up your thighs as he grabs a handful of your ass, pulling you closer to his face to give his tongue more access to your clit.

"Hm, stay still, baby." He mumbles before his hand clasps tightly onto your waist, holding your lower half still as his other hand slaps onto your ass, causing you to gasp, your eyes widening. You could feel the orgasm nearing, the knot in your stomach ready to break as he continued teasing at your clit. He takes your clit into his mouth and begins eagerly sucking, licking and working his tongue against the sensitive area as your body begins to tremble a bit.

"Y-Yoongi, I'm so cl-close." You whimper out. Upon hearing your words, Yoongi takes your clit into his mouth once more before he gently scrapes his teeth along the sensitive bud, causing you to shriek out. Arching your back, you feel your body release, causing you to lean your head back. This gives Yoongi the access to slap your ass once more as you release on his tongue.

Once your high stops, Yoongi pulls away from your pussy, slipping out from underneath you. You attempt to turn your head to look at him, but before you get a chance to, Yoongi grabs onto your hair. He tugs on your hair, making your head lean back. With his other hand, he pushes you onto your hands and knees, making your back arch as he positions himself at your entrance.

"You want my dick, baby? Hm?" He asks as he teasingly slips the head of his member against your entrance. You nod your head eagerly, eyes beginning to sparkle with lust as Yoongi leans forward, giving you a view of his face as he smirks down at you. "Use your words."

"Yes, please give me it."

He slowly slips his member into you, causing you to groan from the feeling of being stretched out.

"Oh-oh. D-daddy." You moan out. This causes Yoongi to let out a groan as he starts to let his member thrust in and out of you. He speeds up his movements immediately after hearing you call him that word, once innocent but now so dirty and tainted. You dig your teeth into your lower lip as you feel the skin on his lower abdomen slapping against your ass. Yoongi lets go of your hair to place both hands on your waist, staring down at your ass moving back against him.

"Damn. This is a view I thought I'd never get to see." He mumbles to himself before his hand slaps onto your ass as he speaks once more, purposefully slowing down his thrusts as he speaks. "You like that, baby? You love having daddy's cock inside of you?"

"Y-yes daddy, I lo-love it." You mumble, your head sinking into the pillow as you struggle to hold yourself up with your arms from the immense amount of pleasure. He lets out a deep growl from his inner chest as he thrusts harder into you. You feel your second high approaching quickly from the pace of his thrusts and his dirty talk. You roll your eyes back in pleasure.

You haven't been handled so well in bed in a few months. This pleasure resembled the feeling people get when they finally get to buy a pumpkin spice latte. Long overdue, but so worth the wait.

Your orgasm rushes over you as you close your eyes tightly, tightening around him as you do so. He groans out as he pulls out of you, letting his load squirt onto your back as he does. He continues stroking himself, his free hand reaching down to rub your clit to let both of you ride out your orgasms. This causes both of you to collapse on the bed together as you groan.