Chapter 27 (Rewritten)

"Alright, we seem to be far away enough." Eld said as you all came to a stop. 

"What should we do now?"

"Let's focus on getting Eren and Y/n back to the other scouts. We can leave the horses here to make it there faster."

As the older squad mates talked about what to decide next, you were staring up at the large and tall trees above. 

"Y/n! Come on, we're heading out." Eren called. 

You turned around and gave him a small nod before preparing your gear. 

You all then took off, flying through the woods of tall trees. Although you were safe, but your guard wasn't down for some reason. Something still isn't right. 

"Thanks to you Eren, we can be able to figure out who that mysterious titan is." 

"I didn't do anything." Eren replied solemnly. 

"But you did believe in us. That's what matters." 

"Oh quit acknowledging the kid, Petra. All he did was whine and complain the entire."

"Oh shut up." You thought. 

"I guess surviving was a success for the two of you, but I don't count that until we get back. Our expedition isn't done until we reach back to the walls."

"Alright, we got it." Eren replied annoyed. 

"And just because you survived doesn't hide the fact of you whining the entire time back there."

"You really don't have no room to talk. Oluo. I do recall you and Petra pissing your pants on your first expedition and crying like babies. I got to hand it to the kids, at least they weren't like you guys when you started out."

Your eyes widened. 

Really!?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GONNA BRING THAT UP ANYMORE!!" Petra screamed. 

"I'm just telling the truth."

"They're going to lose respect for us now!!" Petra wailed. 

"Is that true?" Eren asked. 

"I don't recall pissing my pants that day, not ever actually." Eld replied. 

"Let's not forget who has more kills than you!" Oluo shouted. 

"Doesn't change the fact that your a Mr. Piss-My-Pants."

"Eld! Keep focus! We're almost there!" Gunther yelled, he turned towards us. 

"Also, I never pissed my pants either." he added. 

You stared at them in slight amusement. 

It gave you some relief that your squad mates weren't serious all the time just because they were older. 

But now at the subject, you definitely had an idea who that mysterious titan was. 

But before you could mention, the sharp sensation came back.

Shit...Annie was here!

Just then, a fast figure flew in front of you all. They had their hood over their head, so we wouldn't see their face. Your squad mates grew confused. 

"Hey! Who are you!? Did you come to check on us!?" Eld asked. 

No response from the stranger. You felt yourself become uneasy. 

Wait...oh no...

You gotta get out of here, NOW!!

But your reaction was too late.