𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝

-

-

AFTER ALL THE DRAMA OUTSIDE the apartment, Nano didn't try text me at all that night. Thank god. I don't know what came over him or why he did what he did, but I don't care. I just want him to leave me alone. And Christian made sure of that. Christian stayed with me for the rest of the night; we relaxed, watched movies and played video games until we fell asleep all snuggled up in my bed- just like before.

In the morning, I woke up to an empty space beside me, and I almost rolled back over to sleep until I heard some noises coming from the kitchen. Pots and pans? Perhaps music? I sat up, wondering what on earth was going on out there. Am I being robbed? I wrapped my dressing gown around me, grabbing a heavy book as an apparent 'weapon' as I peered out of my room, seeing Christian Varela dancing around while cooking. Definitely not what I was expecting. I breathed out a sigh of relief, and he turned around, smiling. "Good morning beautiful." I blushed as I walked over, looking to see what on earth he was making. As he poured a mixture into the frying pan, I stared in confusion, and he smiled. "Pancakes. With fruit and sugar. I hope they're not shit." He smiled as he started mixing the mixture as I looked over his shoulder, leaning on him slightly. "What time is it?" He shook his head, a small giggle leaving his lips. "Don't worry, you're not late for school. We have time, deberías relajarte." He said, turning towards me and holding my shoulders as he pushed me towards the sofa, shoving me slightly so I was sitting.

Moments later he served the pancakes on the place, placing the fruit on top like a perfectionist - which he is not. He watched me intently as I took a bite of the pancakes, eyes wide as he waited for my response. I hummed in happiness, the pancakes actually tasting really good. "Delicious." I said, mouth still kind of full, causing Christian to laugh at me. "You are cute, Jada." I blushed, something I did often when around Christian Varela. Brushing my hair behind my ear, I then tucked into my food excitedly, before hearing my phone ring, heading to the bedroom to see Marina's name and photo appear. "Oh great." I mumbled to myself, before walking back into the kitchen, declining the call. "Who's that?" He said, nodding towards my phone that I placed face down on the table. Shaking my head, I mumbled 'nobody' as I continued eating my pancakes, emptying my plate quickly. Not as quick as Christian who was already washing up his empty plate. For a moment, I almost thought he had just hidden his pancakes somewhere but then I remembered who I was talking to, and I knew he scoffed them down like a champ.

"Preparémonos para la escuela." Christian said, rushing into my room, his bare feet tapping against the floor as he went to get his uniform on, instead of just wearing his boxers like he had been all morning. I follow him into the room, also looking for my uniform which I had nicely placed over my desk chair. Christian, however, had thrown his clothes all over the place, and was attempting to retrace his steps and find them. Once he found he clothes, I asked him (well, told him) to turn around while I got dressed. A few times he tried to sneak a look, causing me to giggle slightly as I threw a pillow at his head. Once dressed, we headed to school, walking hand in hand down the road as we talked about all the drama that had begun since joining Las Encinas. "I still can't believe you had a threesome." I said to him after a while, shoving him slightly as he smirked, clearly proud. He turns to me, a confused look on his face, stopping me in my tracks. "Quieres un trío?" I pulled my hand out of his, hitting him several times as he laughed way too loud, gaining the attention of some other students as we neared the school. "No no no." I shook my head intensely to prove a point, although I don't think he was convinced. Walking along the bridge towards the giant stairs that lead to hell- I mean school, he kept pulling me along as I slowed down in protest, not feeling like going in. "That's it Jada." He said, rushing at me and picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder, one hand holding my skirt down, touching my ass a little too much. As he pulled me down, still carrying me with my legs wrapped around him, I spotted Carla behind his shoulder, shaking her head at the pair of us, arms crossed. Great.

Since we were almost a whole twenty minutes early, Christian and I strolled down the corridors towards our lockers, chatting about his English homework assignment and how he apparently knew the answers and knew exactly what to write but just didn't care enough. The truth; yes his English was improving, but not enough to understand the whole homework task. And since Christian has never been one to study, nothing changed. "Did you hear about Lú?" I asked, and he shook his head confused. "Lú fue suspendido de la escuela. She's gone. She's not even allowed to do her exams." Christian mouth widened in what appeared to be shock, but then he shrugged, "Eh, who cares. Ella es tan molesta." I laughed as his lack of interest, and he smiled as I did, muttering something about liking my laugh. My phone buzzed with a text from Samu, but as I went to check, my attention diverted to Marina and Carla beside me, who were heading off to the bathroom together to talk. Something must be wrong, maybe something about the watch. As the pair stormed into the bathroom, they took a quick glance at me, before the door shut, and Christian gasped. Ander's voice could be heard behind me as he wrapped his arms around my neck, resting his head on mine as he made a comment about how dramatic everything is around here. I had missed Ander, and I knew he'd been going through a lot with Omar, and with Guzman, so I understood why I hadn't seen a lot of him recently. He continued leaning on my head as Christian began telling Ander about the drama with Polo and Carla, catching him up on all the gossip.

As the bell rang, Christian, Ander and myself headed towards what was previously our English class with Martin, although rumour had it that he was fired. Martin was a good teacher, but he made some mistakes - apparently he accepted a bribe from Lú, who knows how true that is. Just as we reached the classroom I felt a hand grab onto my arm tightly. I turned to see Marina, staring at me like I was crazy. "Jada. We gotta talk. Now." She said almost dragging me towards the bathroom by my arm as Christian called out in protest. Once we were in the bathroom, out of sight of most people, she let go of my arm and crossed her arms. "What's wrong with you?" I asked, and she raised her eyebrows at me. "Jada. Don't lie. What have you guys done with the watch?" I stared at her, not even sure what she was asking. "Marina, I don't have the god damn watch. I'm not even involved!" I hissed at her as she shook her head, "Fucking hell. You were probably the one who told them to blackmail Carla's dad. It was probably all your idea." I lost it. "I don't have the bloody watch. I haven't even spoken to Nano or Samuel. This is your problem. Not mine. So don't involve me." She runs her hand through her hair and I go
to leave but she holds her hand against the door, blocking me with her arm. "Look. I like you. I do. But what you guys have done has put me in a shit situation. And I'm going through a lot right now." I rolled my eyes, stepping towards her as she stares me up and down, "You got yourself into this mess. Doesn't give you the right to be a bitch. You and Nano deserve each other." I pull the door hard enough that it opens and she moves aside, and I storm out, immediately being met with Carla's judging eyes. "So you guys are the watch stealing dream team, huh?" I almost scream right there and then. "Whatever is going on, I'm not involved." I said as I tried to step past Carla, but she stepped in my way, whispering in my ear, "I trusted you. I want to believe you're my friend. But Marina has something to do with my watch, I know it. I will not let people make a fool of me." I walk away from the pair of them, leaving them staring at each other, standing off against each other or something. And of course, as I turned the corner to take a breather, despite classes being in progress, I bumped into Samuel. "Samu, what is going on? With the watch." He stayed silent for a moment, before shyly speaking up. "We made the call this morning. To Carla's dad. Asked for some money." I groaned out loud, face palming as I heard his phone ringing, with Nano's picture appearing on the background. "Look. You've caused problems here. At school. It's not good." He sighed, holding my shoulders supportively. "It's fine. It's fine. It's gonna be okay, honestly." He said, just as the bell rang indicating class was over, as the hallways began flooding with people pretty quickly. "Come over, after school, we can talk then. Okay?" He says as he rushes off as if trying to catch up with someone, leaving me standing alone, utterly overwhelmed by the morning I had been having. Would I even survive the rest of the day?

Probably not.