♕𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬♛

~~❦~~

The next day the core five were in Goodness class as the four had not succeed on stealing the wand the night before.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you; A curse it, B lock it in a tower, C give it a bottle, or D carve out its heart?" Fairy godmother asked the five.

"This is simple." Vanessa thought not looking up from her drawing.

Evie thought to ask something before raising her hand so upon seeing the hand Fairy Godmother picked her.

"Evie." Fairy Godmother smiled.

"What was the second one?" Evie asked making her best friends look at the girl with wide eyes before turning back to their own drawings.

"Oh," Fairy Godmother's smile faltered. "No." Fairy Godmother shook her head before seeing the girls drawing. "Mal, Vanessa?"

The girls looked up to Fairy Godmother saying, "C, give it a bottle."

They returned to their previous actions as Fairy Godmother smiled at them saying, "Correct, again."

"Dang, girls. You're on fire." Carlos smiled as Jay whistled at the girls. "How'd you know?"

Vanessa shrugged before her sister answered saying, "Just pick the most boring answer."

"Oh." The other three nodded in realization while Vanessa shook her head not removing her eyes from her drawing.

Just as the others turned to the headmistress, Jane, daughter of Fairy Godmother walked up between the desks the VK's were settled at.

"Oh, hello dear." Fairy Godmother smiled at her daughter.

"Hi, yeah, you need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." Jane told her mother handing her a clipboard as she looked around.

"Of, course." Fairy Godmother said as she began to sign. "Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane."

"Mom!" Jane exclaimed nervously.

"Oh, it's okay, Jane. This is everyone." Fairy Godmother told her handing her the clipboard back.

Jane took it looking over to all the VK's, "As you were."

She quickly rushed out of the room making Mal smirk with a plan forming in her mind.

Soon Fairy Godmother cleared her throat asking the next question to the VK's.

"Ahem, let's continue." Fairy Godmother smiled looking back to the board. "You find a vial of poison. Do you; A put it in the king's wine, B paint it on an apple," Evie and her two best friends shared a quick smile. "Or C turn it over to the proper authorities?"

As Evie thought about it Jay and Carlos raced to answer while Mal and Vanessa had no intention on answering it.

Carlos had his arm in the air but Jay pulled his arm down making sure his was the only one up.

"Jay." Fairy Godmother called.

"C, you turn it over to the proper authorities." Jay smirked letting go of Carlos's arm.