Oka Ruto X Male Vampire Reader

Teacher: Okay everyone. We have a new transfer student joining us. You may come in Y/N.

A boy, about five foot ten, walked in, his hair hanging down. He glances around the classroom with a smile, making most of the girls already start to mutter.

Teacher: Now now Mr. L/N, please take your seat.

The boy stares in Oka's direction, noticing she seemed to be staring off into space. He walks slowly and gracefully to her, disappointing several unfortunate girls as his gaze never wavers. Stopping beside her, he finally speaks.

Y/N: You are Oka Ruto, correct? May I have this seat?

Oka looks up, noticing the strange hair styled boy looking at her. Letting her gaze travel slightly higher, she catches the red glow of his eyes and slightly blushes.

Oka: Sure...Y-You can sit there....whatever you are.

Y/N sits down, keeping up his smile as he looks over at Oka. Dropping his smile the instant everyone looks away, he leans toward Oka.

Y/N: You've figured it out, haven't you? What gave it away Ruto? Was it my eyes perhaps? Did you see the nearly invisible glow coming from them? If you did, you truly are highly sensitive to the paranormal. So here's the moneymaker. What am I?

Oka freezes up before taking a deep breath, deciding to answer honestly.

Oka: You can't possibly be a demon...so I think you're a vampire.

Y/N smiles once again, his smile coming back but seeming...more vile than before.

Y/N: Correct. How astute of you. Now, I think we should go outside. You know, have a nice...chat. And nobody will notice.

Y/N gets up and walks out, closely followed by a more and more terrified Oka. He continues walking until he passes an empty classroom, deciding in that split second to grab Oka and drag her inside.

Y/N: I can't let you go, Oka Ruto. You know what I am. So I have to silence you.

Oka's eyes widen and she reaches out desperately.

Oka: Wait! I wasn't going to tell anybody! I'm just glad to know you exist!

Y/N: Really? Then you know what this action is.

Y/N leans down and bites into Oka's neck, earning a pained and surprisingly audible yelp from her. She weakly tries to push him away but can't. Oka begs him to stop.

Oka: No...please...stop this...

Y/N backs off and crosses his arms. Raising them over his head, he stretches his back and closes the remaining distance, getting right in her face.

Y/N: I'm afraid I can't do that. You know what I am. You even see the glow my eyes emit. You're beyond special.

He grabs her chin and slowly but forcefully makes her look up at his glowing eyes, his smile calming her a tiny amount.

Y/N: So what am I to do with a girl like you?

Oka decides to be brave for the first time yet, taking initiative.

Oka: You could...go out with me.

Y/N: Date you? Well...I'm not against the idea. Not one bit. But...are you sure you'd like to, knowing nothing about me?

Oka: Yes, I am. Now, let's go on our first date!

Y/N: Alright, you lead the way.