Haruhi X Secretive Male Reader

Ouran Academy, a school for rich and powerful. And in it, there was a group of guys who focused solely on the entertainment of the young ladies that attended the Host Club. One day while the club was in session, a male student, known to be highly secretive, walked into the club and drew the attention of every girl instantly. With his unique hair color, he stuck out easily among the crowd, especially when he smiled.

Y/N: Hey, does anybody know where I can find Haruhi? I'd like to talk with them and I heard that they'd be here.

A hand suddenly appeared on his shoulder and he turned around, face to face with Haruhi themself. He gave a small smile and tilted his head.

Haruhi: Hey Y/N. So you wanted to talk with me? Let's go outside to have some privacy from the creeps in here...

Y/N nodded and followed her out, her hand leaving his shoulder fairly quickly. They walked in silence for five minutes before stopping.

Haruhi: So what is it you wanted to talk about? You usually don't approach someone without information.

Y/N: I know the truth about you Haruhi. I know you're a girl. The act of deceiving your peers, that's despicable.

Haruhi: How did you guess? And thanks to a certain group of guys I didn't have much choice...a

Y/N: I gained access to your school record. Right on it, it states your gender...if someone bothers to look.

Haruhi: I see. It wasn't hard then. So, who all are you going to give the information? You hate my actions after all.

Y/N blinked twice before he started to chuckle, his genuine smile showing before he went into full laughter. It took the boy at least another five minutes to compose himself. He looked directly at her and stepped closer, a little too close for Haruhi.

Y/N: I never said I hated your actions, did I? I said they were despicable. I happen to find that...highly endearing, Haruhi. Now as for who I tell that secret to, that will vary depending on the answer to my next question.

He put his hand on Haruhi's shoulder, surprising her greatly that Y/N the isolationist would show her affection.

Y/N: Most people tend to think that I actually prefer to be alone. In reality on the other hand, all I wanted was the right kind of girl. Like you, Haruhi. Would you be my girlfriend?

Haruhi: As much as I'd love to, shouldn't you pick someone more...I dunno...qualified?

Y/N: And that response is exactly why I want you. You're different...unique! And I want a girlfriend who has that!

Haruhi: Then yeah, why not? It can't hurt. But it's gonna be slightly difficult to explain.

Y/N: Don't worry, I'll figure something out.

A week later, everyone knew Haruhi was a girl. At the same time, the Ouran Host Club had its first double date package. A guy and a girl could come together, Y/N flirting with the girl while Haruhi worked her magic on the guy. They were an instant hit.