It's Over

~~~Rosabelle's Pov~~~
I wasn't surprised to see that when we arrived at the Volturi's house that it was 1. Huge and 2. Dark and creepy. A tiny blonde with glowing red eyes opened the door with a smug look. From the way my grandfather talked about the Volturi I guessed that this was Jane. "Master Aro will be terribly pleased that you excepted our invitation." "Well we didn't exactly have a choice." Mom shot right back at her. I could tell that from the short few minutes we met Jane that my mother didn't like her. Jane glared at her before smiling at me and bending down to my height. "You look just like your mother...Isabella...he might want you too, that is if your gift is as rare and powerful as her's." Mom clutched me to her side and glared at her even harder than before. Jane just looked more smug and turned around slowly before walking away. "This way please." She lead us down many hallways that had a bunch of twist and turns, it was like this place was a maze on purpose just to scare people. Eventually we reached a door that Jane pushed open to reveal the three kings reading together.

However when Aro saw us he quickly shut his book and was now standing in front of us. "How marvelous, little Rosabelle came to meet me and brought some friends as well." He slowly dragged his eyes over us until his gaze landed on Elijah. Aro looked like he had seen a ghost and dropped his book causing his brothers to look at him. "Elijah Mikaelson." "Aro...I would say it's nice to see you again but considering the circumstances it isn't." Aro quickly gathered himself and painted a smirk on his face picking up his book. "I don't suppose you brought Klaus with you by any chance?" In Aro's eyes you could see how hopeful he was that Klaus was somewhere in Forks or even actually near him. Wow, Aro must have really loved him to still be infatuated with someone who used him hundreds of years ago. But isn't he married now? "No, that must be heartbreaking for you to hear." Aro looked like he could rip off Elijah's head at that moment but kept that smile on his face. "I'm actually not that surprised, group gatherings were never Klaus type of thing. Although he does love a good party. Jane why don't you show Elijah a party trick." I knew what that meant.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Jane looked at Elijah with a sickeningly sweet smile. "Pain." Elijah fell to his knees in pain but he tried to hold in his screams as best as he could. "Uncle Elijah!" Hope looked absolutely terrified but didn't hesitate to lift her hand up to Jane. She said a spell in Latin that caused Jane to fly across the room and into the wall. A boy who I could only assumed to be Jane's twin brother Alec stepped up and held his hands out to Hope. I acted out of instinct and raised my hand up in the air too, I was surprised when a bunch of purple electricity shot at Alec bringing him to his knees. His entire body started to glow purple as the electricity entered into his chest. You could see his veins, but then I realized that it wasn't his veins, his face was cracking. I dropped my hand and the electricity stopped, Alec dropped to the floor breathing deeply. "How spectacular!" Aro let out a crazed laughed while putting his hands together and bringing them to his face. "Felix, Demetri," Two men I hadn't noticed were here walked foreword and stood next to Aro. "Grab the girl." "No!" Felix threw my mom across the room and Demetri wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up before I could even check on her.

Jane used her power on Hayley, and Alec covered Elijah and Hope in black mist. "No put me down please in need to check on her!" I struggled in his arms and tried shocking him but he seemed to be able to tolerate it. And with that Demetri dragged me away from my family. I cried as he carried me away shifting me in his arms so he was carrying me bridal style. "I'm sorry." He spoke after a while of walking, by now I had stopped crying. "No your not." "How would you know little missy, you aren't me." He has a nice voice. He gently kicked open a door and sat me down on a bed quickly turning to leave the room. "I'll check on your mom. And Rosabelle, I'm actually really sorry." "Thank you Demetri." He nodded his head leaving me alone in the room. I curled up in a ball and just layed down on the bed, crying myself to sleep. When I woke up I felt a hand running through my hair gently as if whoever it was is scared their going to hurt me or making sure I'm actually there. "Mama is that you?" "Yeah baby it's me." I jumped up and moved away from the woman in front of me growling at her. This wasn't my mother this was a monster.