Prologue

Pain. Humiliation. Shame. Despair. Rage. Agony. Misery. Self-Hate. Fury. Absolute Uncontrollable Anguish.

That was my life for the past thousands of years, ever since I died and was brought to System 006. Everyday, every new life, was just another tragedy. Unable to control my fate, unable to stop myself, unable to stop the treachery I was about to commit.

Murder an entire village. Commit suicide. Torture the FL. Fight the ML. Kill. Rob. Torture. Rape. Humiliate. Be Humiliated. Be Raped. Be Tortured. Be Robbed. Be Killed. This went on and on and on and on for hundreds, thousands, of years.

After the first hundred years of being paired with the system, I started to truly realize how utterly screwed I was. At 500 years with the system, my own morals became dulled and I started to become numb. The thousand year mark, my emotions consisted of mostly rage and sorrow, my thoughts becoming erratic and crazed, my soul slowly corrupting. I'm still not sure how many years later, but I started to wake up from my thoughtless insanity when I suddenly, unconsciously, absorbed Zeno Power.

Spirit Power, or SP, is the energy gained from the completion of the plot, it is also the energy that the system feeds off of. Zeno Power, or ZP, is created when the path diverges from the original plot and when absorbed weakens the system, this is why the system takes extra care to make sure the host does not change the outcome of the original storyline.

I had never thought about being able to absorb any of the energy, I honestly thought only systems were capable of taking hold of it.

I had just deviated slightly, and in my fear of the system detecting the stray ZP I had unknowingly taken the power from the universe. The system was none the wiser.

After my discovery I had begun to slowly accumulate more and more ZP until it was almost overflowing. Which brings me to the present. It is finally time to enact my plan, regaining my freedom.

Standing across from me was the floating cube known as System 006. It was just starting to gather the residual SP from the previous world, it was at its weakest right now. This was the time to act.

Raising my hand I released the entire amount of ZP that I had gathered and shot it forward. The laser beam like blast had completely disintegrated the system.

I stared in disbelief. I wanted to finish it off quickly, but never in my thousands of years of living did I ever think it would be that easy. My image of the system was of pure evil, invincible, indestructible, and godlike.

Just as my mad laughter of relief came, it stopped. In front of me the sparkling particles that was once the system had begun to glow. Before I could even begin to form a counterattack, it shot forward and burrowed straight into my chest.

There is no pain, just an uncomfortable burning that is spreading from the top of my head all the way to my toes. As for my mind, I was terrified, terrified that it was all for naught, that I was now going to be enslaved once again. However, my worries were not needed. As soon as the burning stopped a text box appeared in front of me.

System 006: [ New Mission - Fig..⁽ƈםŏ̥̥̥̥) ु(͡͡͡͡& ERROR ERROR ERROR]

System 006: [Admin - System 006.... ERROR. REPROCESSING...]

[Admin - Alexi Varkov

System Store Access - Unlimited

OOC Function - Off]

This is... my name... I had forgotten that I even had one. I used to think that maybe if I remembered my name I would remember my past, but I can't recall at all even knowing my identity. I'm not sure I really care anymore anyway.

And a System Store? There was actually a store? That greedy goddamn system screwed me over once again.

I opened it up curious as what I would find. There was everything, that was the only way to describe it. Technology, Skills, Clothes, Food, Pills, etc. Any thing you could possibly want for was there. It acted similar to a giant vending machine. Putting in the correct amount of energy then tapping what you want would give you them item you wish for.

I still have massive amounts of ZP, even after I attacked the system, but not a single drop of SP.

As I had merged with the system, I have access to all its information. Deciding to check the system's information page, I command the system to bring it forth.

[System 006: Alexi Varkov

System Serial Number: 1.0.0.6

System Type: N/A

System Energy Type: Spirit P❝᷁॔Ꭳ&❝᷀ ˵̡̖̎̏⁝! ERROR ERROR ERROR]

[Due to assimilation with massive amounts of Zeno Power, System has damaged its Spirit Power Storage Space. Emergency override has been initiated]

[10%... 35%... 68%... 95%... 100%. ]

[System Energy Type: Zeno Power

Available ZP: 86,005]

Well that takes care of that.

Heading back to the System Shop I decided to look through the skills. There were so many skills that it took 10 minutes just to finish reading the titles of all of them. I decided that I would pick the two that were the most important for me right now, Martial Arts and Social Skills.

I could never relearn a fighting skill I had learned in the previous world. I figured it was the system's way of making sure I was as helpless as I possibly could be in each world.

As for Social Skills, well I wasn't so deluded with myself to not realize that I had become something similar to a psychopath and completely forgotten what normal is.

I decided that both were definitely things that I would need before starting my next world. And bought them.

[Martial Arts - 3,000 zp
  Social Skills - 1,000 zp

Are you ready to check out? Y/N

(Remember that the store will still be available in Mission Worlds)]

As soon as I select yes, my body is pulled into the system training arena.

- 15 years later -

After I was finished with my training, I was immediately brought back to the main room. Gathering my thoughts I take in a calming breath. Not matter how much time I take I will probably never be ready to go into the next world. To many bad experiences. I decide getting it over with was for the best.

Nerves steeled, I bring up the mission screen and select easy difficulty. My plan is to completely overturn what is supposed to be a peaceful, low-level world

This is going to be fun.

Just as he was being transferred out he felt many things, fear, nervousness, excitement, and happiness. It had been so long since he felt a semblance of happiness. Smiling, he closed his eyes, ready for whatever is next to come.

___________________

Hey, this is the very first story I have written on Wattpad so many of you are probably unfamiliar with how I right. I usually right Horror/Psychological/Fantasy stories and try to make them as messed up and depressing as possible. However I am going to tone it down this time. Yes it will most definitely be quite fucked up, but I am going to try and make the storyline happier. I usually hate doing that, but when it comes to BL I want them to be happy lil dumplings.

I am also going to make a lot of grammar mistakes because I'm doing this for fun and am not gonna pay as much attention as I normally would. Now if anyone has any suggestions or would like to fix an error, I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

I look forward to seeing all your comments and hope that you enjoy my story! ('^)