Staying In His Room For The Day

BEN's P.O.V

I sat there, playing with my fingers. I did so for about two minutes until he finally looked away. I glanced at him here and there, and soon, I stood up. I took everyone's plate and came to the kitchen. I began washing them when I heard someone come into the kitchen as well. "Mind me helping you?" Toby said. "I-I don't mind..not at all.." I replied. He stood next to me, and took a dish. He grabbed a wet sponge, and dragged it around the plate. Then, he washed off all the soap on the plate. He looked so calm. I looked at what he was doing, I even stopped what I was doing. He took another and looked back at me. "You okay, Ben?" He asked. I snapped out of it, starting to wash the plate again. "Y-Yeah..I'm fine." I said. He nodded, and washed another plate. Soon, we finished. He yawned, and went to the dining table, where nobody was anymore. "Hey, Ben, why don't ya' come sit with me?" Toby asked. I paused for a moment before making my way towards him. I pulled back the chair next to him, but he stopped me. He gripped my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I blushed, and held onto him.

Toby's P.O.V

I gripped Ben's waist, pulling him onto my lap. He held onto me and blushed. I thought he was so cute.. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded in response and hid his face in my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair and played around with it. "I'm..sleepy." Ben said, looking up at me. "Wanna come back to my room?" I asked. He blushed, "wHat?! Your room?! What are you planning?!" I shook my head frantically, "N-No! Not like th-that!" Ben jumped off my lap, and faced me. "If you wanted that.. Then...you could've said earlier.." He said, looking down. I blushed, "I-" He looked up, smiling like a damn clown. "B-Ben!!" I said, standing up. He burst out into laughter, and nodded. "I know it's not like that! I was kidding, I'll come to your room." "Hmph"

I walked upstairs to my room, having Ben follow me there.

"Hey, Toby? You upset?"

"Sh-Shut up, Ben"

"Hah!"

"I said shut up!"

"You want it, don't you?!"

"Wh-What?! No!"

As I opened the door to my room, I let Ben in first. I then came in, and closed the door. Ben jumped on my bed and pretended to fall asleep. I nudged him to get up but he didn't move. I let out a huff and I lay down on the floor. "What? Let me guess, you wanted to sleep beside me?" He said, teasingly. I ignored him, and turned the other way, my back facing him. He chuckled and hopped off the bed. He took the pillow and tried setting the pillow under my head. "Toby! I'm trying to lay your head on this pillow!" I lifted up my head and he put it under. He threw the blanket down too. He then bent over, and lay next to me. I didn't know how too react, so I just stood there. But, I was screaming inside. He looked nervous too, and covered himself with the blanket.