Chapter 34: Day 1 (Karlheinz Part 6)

***Mature Themes Ahead***

Garden.

"What a beautiful day~!" Kou opened his arms wide, embracing the Sun's heat. Unlike pure vampires, impure vampires are used to daylight due to being formerly human. "So, Ruki," Kou said without facing his brother, "What's your plan on teaching our dear Lil' bro how to love?" While the others didn't notice, Kazz certainly did - When Kou spoke the word, "love," there was a hint of disgust. After reading all the sources Blood gave him, Kazz learned that Kou doesn't believe in love at all!

Everyone, besides Kou, stared at Ruki.

"Since this is Kazz first lecture, we should experiment," Ruki stated sternly. "According to the books I've read, people have their definition of love. I suggest Kazz spends time with everyone individually."

Yuma coughs "nerd" under his breath, receiving a frown from Ruki. Ruki then turned his sight to Kazz, whose shoulders were shaking, clearly trying to hold his laughter.

"What's so amusing, Kazz?" Ruki asked.

"Nothing," Kazz said as he wipes the tears in the corner of his eyes. "Big brother, I'm just surprised that you're taking this quite seriously." Being a 20-year-something adult, Kazz sees the current Mukamis as children. Seeing a child lecturing about love so seriously, Kazz couldn't help but chuckle from the cuteness.

Flustered, Ruki coughs, "Yes, of course. Now then, Kazz, who would you want to spend time with first?"

Immediately, all the attention shifted to Kazz, even Kou, who was unresponsive from the very beginning. They stared at him full of expectation, eyes screaming, "pick me!" Given such intense gazes, Kazz took a step back, before giving them a wry smile.

"To make it fair, I'll go from youngest to oldest. So, Azusa, will you hang out with me today?"

"....Sure..." Azusa's mouth formed a small smile, clearly satisfied with the outcome. Though that didn't last long, Yuma quickly locked Azusa's neck with his arms and gave him a noogie.

"You lucky bastard!" Yuma laughed. In truth, he wanted to hang out with Kazz today, but he could wait. Ever since that day...When Kazz gave him some sugar cubes. He realized he grew closer with the midget.

"Kazzy? How's going from youngest to oldest fair?!" Kou complained.

"Stop whining," Ruki scolded, annoyed. He then directed his focus to Kazz. "We'll spend time with each other in three days," Ruki said so, before teleporting somewhere else.

"Ok, the meeting's over~. Kazz if you ever get bored hanging out with Azusa, call me~." Kou smiled at the pink-haired boy. "Bye then~. See you guys at dinner~."

Kou left.

"I have to go tend my babies," Yuma said so as he ruffled Kazz's and Azusa's heads before teleporting to his own garden. 

In the garden, there's nothing left but silence and two figures. One big, one small.

"....What..do..you want...to do?..." Azusa finally broke the silence.

"I don't know. Why don't we do something big brother likes?" Kazz smiled sweetly at Azusa while silently guessing the answer. 

The dark-haired youth nodded."...There's something I want...to show you." Azusa took hold of Kazz's hand and teleported to his room.

Once teleported inside the room, Azusa let go of Kazz's hand and excitedly trotted over to the nightstand beside his bed. He opened the drawer and pulled out a knife.

Called it.

"A knife?" Kazz wonders.

"...No...My treasure." With those words, Azusa held the knife dangerously close to his flushed face. The blade reflected the crazed smile that was slowly blooming. When he traced the edges of the knife with his finger back and forth, his eyes dilated in pleasure.

As someone who studies psychology, Kazz watched Azusa, who has Sexual Masochism Disorder in deep thought. Kazz moved his gaze to the drawer. He wasn't surprised after discovering that there's more of them - all came from the kitchen. The one that in Azusa's hand probably came from one of his prey.

"Is this what big brother wants to show me?" Kazz asked, his face showing no emotion.

"....Yeah," Azusa responded. He walked over to Kazz and handed him the knife. Kazz silently watched as Azusa grab hold of his hand and guide it to Azusa's arm. Azusa was trying to show Kazz his meaning of love - Pain.

Just when the blade was about to pierce Azusa's skin, Kazz finally spoke.

"You no longer need to suffer," the tone was chilling. The voice held no emotion, the words were said as if they were facts. It sounds unfamiliar from its usual cheerfulness. Though, the meaning of those words hurts Azusa the most. If he doesn't need to suffer, what's his purpose then? To him, pain means he is wanted, loved, alive.

Azusa immediately looked at Kazz to give him a frown. However, the smaller boy in front of him reached out his other hand and placed his palm on his (Azusa's) cheeks, taking him off guard. Being a vampire, Kazz's hands were naturally cool, but at the moment, it felt hot on Azusa's skin. When he met Kazz's pink eyes, they drew him in until Azusa felt that he was drowning.

"...Kazz?" Azusa asked, confused.

Kazz notices Azusa's grip on his hand, slowly loosens. It seems it's working. Just a moment ago,  Kazz took a drug from the system. A drug that makes everyone who stares at his eyes feel calm.

"Azusa, I'll give a purpose."

Hearing those words, Azusa's grip tightened once again, before relaxing completely. However, If he still has a heartbeat, it would be throbbing hard right now. Not from pleasure, but from excitement.

"Kazz...Can I...trust...you?" Azusa questioned. He remembered when Justin, Christina, and Melissa - the source of his purpose - died. They abandoned him. Will Kazz do the same? Will he abandon me too?

"Yes. You can trust me," Kazz answered in a determined tone. Azusa, then stared at Kazz more intensely, as if he trying to detect lies in them. In the end, he found nothing.

With a smile, Azusa agreed to let this boy control his life, "...Alright." 

Author's Note:

Hey! I'm back!... For a week... -_- (School... Sigh...)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the story... (Azusa...why ;;) 

Thanks~