Fight

Chapter 72: Fight

"I'm not who you think I am," I said then bit my lip

"I'm not who you think I am," I said then bit my lip. "I'm not Y/N Rosecharm."

"What are you saying?" Harry asked.

I looked down. "You three will think of me differently after. I'm sure of it."

"Y/N," Hermione started then rubbed my shoulder in a comforting matter. "You're still our friend no matter what."

"My father..." I paused to take a deep breath. "Is Voldemort." I continued.

The trio's eyes widened. "What?!"

"You heard me," I said then crossed my arms.

"I'm the daughter of that murderer...but I'm still the Y/N you know!"

"Unbelievable," Ron spat. "Did you see what your father did to all those people?"

"Ronald!" Hermione hissed.

"She isn't like her father, Ron. Y/N is a good person." Harry defended.

"Oh please," Ron rolled his eyes. "You don't know it yet. You're just too blind to see because you once loved her."

"Don't bring this up, Ron. The past is past." Harry hissed.

"Y/N is nothing like Voldemort, Ron. Merlin, cut it out." Hermione plead.

"She just lost her parents. Things are going hard for her! I know how she feels!" Harry said.

"Of course you know how it feels. Your parents are dead! You have no family!" Ron yelled back.

Harry clenched his fist then went to punch Ron.

"Harry, no!" I quickly stopped Harry.

"Don't speak to Y/N like that. You have no right! If you can't accept that, then GO!" Harry yelled.

Hermione walked towards Ron with a sad expression. "Ron..."

"Fine." Ron grumbled then walked away.