Special chap~mature content

18+ This chapter is not suitable for kids, it's inappropriate. I tried my best to make this, i am not good at making these kinds of chapters but i do like reading them. Hope you enjoy. Also you can skip this chapter, it does not effect the plot just and extra. Sorry i haven't updated my other story, i just wanted to take a short break from it, i will start working on it now, little stuck on what to do. These are with all the love intrests and they are all already lovers. Okay now onto the juicy content.

Ara Aoki POV
I feel someone grab my hand as i was running away, they pull me into the chest. I could feel the heart bearing rapidly. For some reason it makes me feel better. I could also feel something hard rubbing my lower half. I begin to blush a crimson red. I look up to see a pair of beautiful of amethyst eyes, it was Atherton. He slams his lips against mine prying my lips open that were shut together. I try to push myself out of his embrace but his grip was to strong. I was getting swept off my feet. He manages to slip his tongue into my mouth. He was exploring every corner, then sucked harshly on my tongue. This isn't like him, the calm and cool person i know. He soon ended the kiss that felt like eternity, i gasp out of breath. He leans close to my ear saying seductively "You look so tempting i could gobble you up now." I then see the other guys soon emerging.

I was suddenly lifted up into a princess carry by Magnus, this is extremely embarrassing. I buried my flushed face into his nape. I can see all the others also coming. Magnus whispers in his deep charismatic voice "Time for a reward as you are dressed so cutely~"

When we get to my house Magnus gently puts me onto the bed. Ruki says "I think it's my turn today to do Ara. Magnus sigh in frustration which i giggle at. Ikarous strips my school shirt off while Ruki removes my underwear.

I feel so exposed now. I look away in embarrassment because i know they can see me only wearing a female skirt, a wig on along with a fake bra on. I mean this isn't my first time but i still find it so embarrassing.

Alexander was passionate sucking on my left nipple while Atherton was kneading my right breast. I begin moaning in pleasure. Then i feel a hand grab onto my hard dick, i could feel Ikarous large hand grab onto my dick. He began doing a pumping action, stimulating my dick. I tried to stop my moans from slipping out. Alexander says with lust evident in his misty blue eyes "Don't try to hid your voice, i want to hear your sweet moans." He then sucks on erected nipples more harder. "Ahh~, ha.. hya. Stop, Ruki don't... ha.. lick ahh there it's dirty!" He lifted my legs and placed them over his shoulder exposing my asshole. He was licking that place along with groping my butt.

Ruki then inserts his one of his slender fingers into my hole. My body tightens around his finger. I begin to pant heavily due to all the stimulation. I then see a hard dick appear above my face. Magnus says as if he was restraining himself "Do some service for my dick." He then shoves his large dick which makes mine look tiny in comparison into his mouth. It didn't all fit into my mouth due to the size of it.

I begin sucking it and use my hands to help stimulate his cock. I then feel another finger inserted into me. "Ahhhh~ Ruki~". The fingers felt a little uncomfortable and painful, then suddenly i get a wave of pleasure. My body and toes curl die to the immense pleasure. "Hyaaaaa!" After fingering my he takes off his pants and underwear revealing his pulsing dick. I shoves his dick into me, i scream in pain and pleasure.

Ruki is more rough then usual, he is usually more gentle. He this says close to my ear "You just look so tempting today, i couldn't resist." He begin thrusting in and out of me. He then hits my prostate which i moan loudly at. Magnus says "You should pay more attention to me poor dick. It's unbearably hard right now listening to your seductively sweet moans. I begin sucking his cock more diligently. I looked down to see my swollen nipples that were erect still being played with the Alexander and Atherton. Atherton says "Look at your cute pink nipples. It makes one tempted to wat them whole." Argg this is so embarrassing with their dirty talk along with their overly sweet words to me. Ikarous takes my while dick into my mouth. "Ahhhh~ Ikarous to much for me~" I scream "I'm about to cum~!" My body was being touched in all of my most sensitive areas, my brain felt so messy. I can't even think straight due to all the stimulation.

Ikarous drink all of my cum. I smack him saying embarrassed "That's so dirty Ikarous, don't drink it!" Ikarous says innocently "No part of Ara is dirty." Argg stop with your sweet words. Ruki comes inside me and Magnus comes in my mouth. I tried to swallow his cum down but i just couldn't.

I feel so exhausted. I then get pulled into a embrace by all of them with me in the middle. They say "I love you Ara." I say while smiling tiredly "I love you all too." I then fall asleep bbn in their embrace, intercourse is so tiring. They all have to much stamina.

-In the mind of the love intrests-
He looks so cute when sleeping. Ara was so cute dressed up as a girl. We should clean up now...

(A/N sooo how was my first smutty chapter, i tried my best. Hope you enjoyed it. I will try to improve it next time. Comment who you want next to do it. Anyways have a great day.)