CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

A week later.........

Today mummy organise a family barbeque  at her house,jawahir was so excited she can't wait to meet her mama,she wake up very early in the morning because of excitement. She took her bath and went down to prepare breakfast she really miss atika who is back home since last week to start the preparations for her wedding. Muhammad and jawahir have decided to buy all the furniture and kitchen utensils for her, atika's parent were do happy that they came all the way from thier village to come and thank them and the promise to bring atika's sister talatu to walk for them after the wedding.

She set everything on the table and arrange hajiya's food in the warmer so that the twins can take it to her when they wake up. Hahiya have tried every possible way to use any medicine on Muhammad but the twins have been destroying all her plans as they watch her and basma's every move. She kept thinking that jawahir is also using black magic to foil thier plan but she didn't even know what was going on. The twins have long inform mummy about what was going on and she encouraged them to watch each and every move they are making that's why when Muhammad complained about them staying for long she insisted they stay there until hajiya leaves the house which she is hoping basma will follow her.

Nafeesa's relationship with Ahmed is blossoming witg so much love,fees a have never felt that way with any guy so does Ahmed,she think he is the best thing that ever happen to her even though it has just been one week since they met. Safeena and Mubarak had a mini fight because she think he tells her brother everything about them and mubarak didn't take it as a big deal but you know feena being the drama queen she always been she gave him a one day break from that everything went back to normal. Back to the main couple Muhammad and jawahir's love is increasing each passing they never fail in showing the world how much they love each other and that is what hurt basma the most.

The balcony of the family house was filled with family members gisting.jawahur attention wasn't there as she was too busy with the kids,she just couldn't wait to see her mother.

"Assalamualikum"mama entered with a salam and everyone answered. Jawahir literally ran to her and engulf her into a bone crashing hug "mamana I miss you"she said in a child like voice as everyone watch them in awe.

"Get off me do you want to break my bones,can't you see I'm getting old,when will you ever grow up jawahir" mama said pushing her off her body and everybody laughed that was when jawahir registered where she is.

"Mama you're not up to fifty year old and you're calling yourself old,look at how you're glowing that's why you don't like coming back to naija you don't even miss your daughter "jawahir finish feigning hurt and mama hit her hand.

"Shut up"mama said smiling she really do miss her daughter but she know she is safe hands.

"Jawahir you won't even allow your old mother to meet her old friend talk less of sitting down" mummy said with ammusement and jawahir duck her head with embrassment muttering a sorry as mummy embrace her friend into a hug the exchange pleasentries with other before she sat down.

"Without a doubt mama and mummy are best friends they are the only ones that enjoy calling themselves old" Mohammed chripped and everyone agreed with him.

"When we are hopefully getting a grandchild very soon what do you expect" mama said laughing.

"Ah toh tell them shekaru Sun ja,we are old whether you like it or not"mummy said exaggerating.

"Okay since you're old and I'm still young I think I should look for a young partner what say guys"daddy said out of no where winking at his wife as she playfully glare at him.

"That is a very good idea daddy"feenah high fived her dad and mummy swat her on her arm.

"We might be old by age but we are still fit and pretty"mama said flinging an invisible hair mummy agreed with her and they all laugh.

"I agree with you on that my wife is still pretty"daddy said to mama.

"So daddy what about the new young partner you're getting for yourself still in it" mareena asked and mummy gave her a glare.

"He wouldn't dare"mummy said smiling and daddy said with a smile"I sure wouldn't ja'an you're and will always be the ever young pretty lady I married"

That's how kept gisting teasing each other till it was around magin time when everybody decided to leave hajiya didn't say anything at the barbeque today so did basma later when everyone wasn't noticing  they stealthy left the balcony and went back inside.

"Wai basma are you sure you're doing what I ask you to do very well,have been rubbing the medicine on his plate and spoon"hajiya asked annoyingly.

"Wallahi hajiya i did everything you ask to" basma answered with a worried expression she knows better than to mess with hajiya at this time.

"Then what is wrong why isn't it working, I told you not to underestimate this witch she must have finish him for the medicine not to work,Amma just leave her she don't know who she is messing with"hajiya finish with a devilish look.

"Hajiya we need to act fast wallahi"basma said getting all worked up.

"Don't worry I'm going back home in two days time so you need to follow me since I'll just be there for two weeks then we will come back together with full arrangement"hajiya said and basma nod.

"But basma you need to work very carefully when I leave for Saudi because I want her out before we come back then I'll finish up from there"hajiya elaborated. Hajiya is going to Saudi Arabia in the next two weeks with daddy and mummy for umarah.

Mainwhile safeenah stood by the door recording all their conversation in her phone that's what she and nafeesah decided to do when ever they are eavesdropping on their conversations to gather evidence because this lack of evidence was the reason daddy never believe in what them or thier mother say about hajiya.

Hello wonderful people,
I'm back too soon with and unexpected chapter.
So guys what do you think about the twins they are really trying for jawahir please clap them..

I hope I will continue to surprise you with early updates.

But first you need to encourage your girl by;
Voting,
Commenting,
Sharing, and
Following.

                                 Hafsatou❤