Chapter 26

UPSTAIRS

Jungkook laid the older carefully onto the bed and sat beside him while caressing the other's hair. "Now, go to sleep okay? If you need something just call me." Jungkook said while standing up wanting to leave. Bit before he could leave he felt a hand holding his wrist. "I need you by my side now..." Taehyung said making the younger blushed.

"O-okay if you said so." Jungkook said while landing himself on the bed beside his lover. Once Jungkook laid beside the older, Taehyung quickly hugged him by his waist and put his nose on the crook of thr younger's neck sniffling thr younger sweet cherry scent. He started to gave the younger some wet kisses on his tanned skin.

He sucked on the younger skin making thr younger let out a moan. Taehyung eyes's widened at how beautiful the younger moan can be. He need to hear it again. He sucked on the younger neck a bit harder leaving a purple marks. The younger moaned once more but a bit louder. After that, Taehyung kissed the younger plump lips softly. His hand roamed under the younger t-shirt and he pinched the younger pink nipples making  the younger moan loudly . "Sensitive much huh?" Taehyung asked while smirking.

Jungkook face now was flushed red. His lips was swollen and his neck was bruising with purple patches. "You so gorgeous baby. How can you be so beautiful and hot at the same time hmm?" Taehyung asked while biting his lips. Jungkook doesn't answer the question so Taehyung kissed him again.

This time Taehyung bite Jungkook lips causing the younger to gasped. He took it as a chance and slipped his toungue inside the younger wet cavern. They fighted to win but for sure Taehyung won. Taehyung doesn't miss any space behind. Until the realised that they need air to breathe, they finally pulled off.

He was so lost from thr younger's beautiful mess. He smirked knowing that he made the younger be like this. His hand made their way to the hem of Jungkook shirt and when he was about to take off the younger shirt, he felt a hand stopping him. It was Jungkook. He look scared. Taehyung then understand that the younger doesn't want this. Taehyung then decide to let it go for now knowing that the younger not yet ready to give his virginity to him.

The older kissed him softly but his hand still inside the younger'shirt roaming around making the younger whimpered. Taehyung then licked his earlobe. The younger suddenly felt weird and he started to cry. Taehyung quickly stopped any contact with the boy when suddey the boy shrinked into a little boy. ( I know its weird but this is my fanfic so duhh)

"J-jungkook? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked while patting the younger's head. "Dada k-kookie ish scawred!" The little cried. "Oh my baby, daddy's here okay? Don't be scared." Taehyung said while hugging the younger closer. "Dada Kookie ish s-sleepwy.." The younger said. "Then let's go to sleep baby." Taehyung said while patting thr younger back. "Song dada?" The little asked. Taehyung smiled at the younger. He sang him Winter Bear song that created by him. Well.maybe the song for a girl, but he created it for Jeon Jungkook.( I really hope that the song is made for Jungkook🤧)

He sang while hugging the little. The shirt he was wearing before so big on him, but still it look so adorable to him. The younger sweatpants also too big. Taehyung took off the younger pants cause seemed like Jungkook doesn't comfortable in it. He took the pants off revealing purple lace panties with a cute little bow on it. Taehyung swear to god that he could rip that panties and fuck him right there right now. But he quickly shrugged his dirty thought away.

He looked down only to see a tent forming in his pants. "Oh shit, good. I had a fucking boner now. So freaking good Kim Taehyung. Look what had you got yourself into." He shaked his head. He then made sure Jungkook in the comfortable position and covered him with blanket. He gave his baby one last kiss on his forehead before he got out of his room to fix his problem.

TIME SKIP

Taehyung had finished his problem and he headed downstairs. Well the others still watching the movie so he decided to join them. He sat down beside Jin who was concetrate on the movie but when the younger sqt beside hum he quickly looked at him. "Eh, don't you suppose to be upstairs? Jungkook said you not feeling well. Where is him?" Jin asked.

"Umm..can you follow me to the kitchen for awhile?" Taehyung asked and the older just nodded and followed him to the kitchen. "What is it?" Jin asked while they sat on the dinner chair. "Umm...Jungkook he's in his littlespace." Taehyung said. "Oh well, its been awhile Jungkook doesn't be in his littlespace.
Oh and tommorow is his appoiment." Jin reminding Taehyung.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot bout that. Well I will take care of it don't worry." Taehyung said. "If you said so." Jin smiled. Wait..why he suddenky turned into a little? There must be the reason. Jin asked him looking confused. "Umm..hyung I think he's been like that cause I did...umm..something..sexual..."
Taehyung said while facing the floor feeling a bit flustered. "You did what OMG!" Jin said. "What have you done to him?!" Jin asked while grabbing Tae's collar.

"Calm down Jin hyung. Im just kissing him all over. Im not doing it yet cause he doesn't look ready." Taehyung said. Jin finally let go of the younger's collar. "Fuh..you lucky.."Jin said. Taehyung only sighing in relieved.

After that they talking bout something else. Then after the movie ended, they made some snack and eat together except for Jungkook cause Bogum doesn't know bout it. So Taehyung gave Jungkook his snack in his bedroom. After awhile Bogum went home and Taehyung let the little out of the room.

They then continued watching movie but this time they watch Moana cause Jin, Jimin and Jungkook wanna watch it. They spent their day laughing and bickering with each other. For Taehyung, he can't ever express his feeling. So happy.

Well well well you know whats gonna happen next right? The end already SooOoOooOooO near.☹️

I will finish this story soon cause I want to change my account. I promise you that other stories will be more interesting. Btw don't forget to vote babies!✨💖✨💖✨💖