memories || Dick Grayson [NSFW-ish]

A/N: Sexual frustration made me do this. I'm gonna kill him for making me feel like this istg!!!!! Just cuz I'm sick he had no righttt to not finish what he had started—BUT ANYWAYS, here's a little drabble for you.

Hopefully I'm gonna write another one but rlly rlly NSFW :/ ik y'all like smut xD

Warning(s): somewhat NSFW.

::

You looked at the bruises on your body, biting your lip as your fingers grazed the other bruises you couldn't on your neck. You knew they were there, his marks.

You remembered the heavy breathing he let out into your ear, the low grunts as he kissed your neck, biting, sucking, licking and massaging all over the sensitive skin with his tongue.

You whimpered, the erotic noises as he sucked on your breasts, when he swiped his skillful tongue over your hardened nipples. Everything was so clear in your head as it just happened not too long ago when he visited.

Dick had said he missed you, he wouldn't be able to see you for a while and you knew why. He had came with bloodied fists in his Nightwing suit.

A pout formed on your lips when you also remembered he just left you wanting with a smirk on his lips and a promise that he'd come back and finish what he had started.

The way his long fingers caressed your pelvis over your pants, they slowly went down and massaged your clit through the layers of fabrics that protected the sensitive bundle of nerves. The little but arousing kisses he left all over your body, he kissed every inch of you, the scars, the imperfections— flaws. His other hand held yours tightly in an attempt to keep your writhing body in place, reminding you that he needed you to stay there and accept whatever he had in store for you.

The soft mattress of your bed bounced as your body fell back, you curled up with the sheets held tightly in your hand.

You wanted to see him again.

::