}6{

Taeyong groaned feeling his muscles contract but he sat up stretching and feeling his shoulders click, the sound of various things were prominent in Taeyongs head and he closed his eyes shaking the feeling, Taeyong could hear the leaking tap in a bathroom, someone talking, a tv playing and everything you could imagine, it gave him a headache.

"Rise and shine" Kun spoke sitting up from in his corner, Taeyong was startled and tried to jump from his place but couldn't, his ankles were chained to the end of the bed and his wrist were handcuffed to the headboard.

"What even?" Taeyong said tugging at the shackles, Kun stood up from his spot and pulled a key out from his pocket and started removing the restraints.

"Did you know that you sleep talk, walk and bite?" Kun asked taking the restraints and throwing them at the chair he was sitting, Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows he knew about the talking part, not the walking and biting thing though.

"What time is it?" Taeyong asked avoiding the topic of conversation and rubbed at the marks that were now disappearing from his wrists.

"It is currently 7:30 and I need you up and in the living room, there's clothes in the bottom drawer, your ones sort of ripped so it's the least I could do"

Taeyong's eyes roamed around his surroundings taking in every part of this room, it looked like a normal bedroom except a lot bigger, very modern and spacious definitely not how he expected a Chinese mob boss to keep his rooms.

Taeyong's eyes wandered to the bathroom and saw a freshly placed towel folded on the dresser assuming it was for him Taeyong stood up and made his way to the shower cleaning himself.

Wrapping the towel around his waist Taeyong wiped the foggy mirror taking in his appearance, his hair was much lighter than the day before and he liked the look, his skin wasn't as pale as he was used to and he seemed to 'fill out' over night, his biceps and chest being much larger then normally,Taeyong found the clothes his host had so graciously gave him and widened his eyes when they fit perfectly in his new form, a simple black tee and blue ripped jeans, Taeyong took the socks from off the drawer and slid them on his feet leaving the room.

The cold hard wooden floor was a contrast to his carpeted one at his and Jaehyun's flat, the walls were quite large and if it weren't for the faint music and conversation he probably would have found himself lost in this maze of a house.

Taeyong's hands glided across the wall as he took slow steps down the stairs, all eyes watched as the new male averted his eyes towards them, Taeyong's eyebrows creased.

"I'm assuming you know Sicheng and Lucas?" Kun half smirked and Taeyong's eyes shook, Lucas looked at the other feeling quite cocky, Lucas was big, he wasn't hiding underneath layers of clothes and wore a tank top and sweat pants, Taeyong gulped looking over at his biceps.

Sicheng snickered gaining Taeyong's attention, Sicheng was lean, he wore a pair of adidas joggers and a short sleeved white shirt, Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows were all these people muscular?

Kun wore a pair of jeans and a white button up that was left a few undid at the top, one side of the shirt tucked into his black jeans, he was the only one who wore shoes and Taeyong assumed he's been in and out of the house most of the morning, the other two however looked like they just woke up.

"Uhh-h yeah" Taeyong spoke stuttering, Kun sighed feeling like he should explain that the two were no harm to the boy.

"You know that one night where these two threatened to take your life if I wasn't paid back?" Kun asked Taeyong and Taeyong stood in his spot not wanting to be any closer, was this a trap? Were they nice to him just to kill him? Nodding hesitantly Taeyong thought of his next few words that could potentially be his last.