Cap 42 Part 2

Back at the dining area the other 6 girls came back only to find Tzuyu adjusting the last things on the table.

"oh Tzuyu-ah did you prepare dinner?" Chaeyoung asked in awe of the quantity of the food in the table.

"yes. You are arrived at the perfect time. Sit down and eat, it's still hot" Tzuyu smiled softly and one girl heart melt.

"oh my...... That's so tasty" Jeongyeon said and once again Tzuyu smiled happy her food was appreciated.

"it's good, really good Tzu. Good job" Mina said with her thumps up and a gummy smile was displayed in her face.

"it's all perfect Tzu...... But where are Momo and Dahyun? Aren't they eating with us? Did they fight? " Jihyo asked

"don't worry unnie, they are eating their dinner" Tzuyu's statement made the girls confused.

"where are they?" Nayeon asked

"upstairs. Room" all the girls figured out what she meant by eating their dinner.

"and how are they supposed to have dinner upstair?" Chaeyoung asked still don't understand what does that mean.

"and what about you and Momo?" Mina asked ignoring her girlfriend's question.

"long-short story but it's fine. I'm fine" Tzu smiled reassuring her members "I'm happy for her"

They talked a bit more but the tension once was present in the room vanished away. It was a happy moment after long time.

Eventually they finished all the food and they started to clean the table.

"Unnie, where am I going to sleep? Can I go back to your room?" Tzuyu asked Jihyo.

"I don't know dear. I'm doing some work to change a hit of the design. I'm throwing away the beds and the king size bed will arrive the next week. So for now I only have mine and it's too small for two" Jihyo was sorry.

"ah okay. I will sleep in the couch until the bed will arrive"

"why don't you sleep in Sana's room? If I don't mistake there is a king size bed there" Chaeyoung said and once again Mina had to slap her arm for saying something inappropriate "what?! It's already passed a long time and beside she cleary move on" she said annoyed the penguin continue to hit her "we will talk later" she warned her as she whispered sectuvitely in the older ear. Mina blushed.

The michaeng were having one of their flirt moment but immediately stopped when Tzuyu spoke "is it okay with you, Sana unnie?" she asked.

All were shocked by her words, mostly Sana that was found unprepared.

"yes!" the squirrel screamed maybe too much excited "I me-an yeah you can. I don't mind"

"good i will bring my things in when I finish with the plates" she said.

After half an hour Tzuyu moved her things inside her old room and instantly regret coming back. All the memories came back and with them the pain.

She looked around and nothing was changed. Everything was how she remembered.

There were the frames hanging in the wall but no photo were inside.

Maybe Sana throw them away.

She walked around the bed and across her was the nightstand of Sana. On top was a toy. She took it in hand and she found a photo under it. It was one of their old photos.

She remembered both of them the toy was giving by her in their first date and the photo was taken on the second date they had.

She took the photo in hand and her finger traced Sana's face. A tear was forming as she reminded how that day was one of the happiest for their relationship. The first 'I love you' they ever exchanged.

Suddenly the door opened and Sana walked inside. Tzuyu placed quickly the photo where was before and walked a bit further, hoping Sana didn't notice she was watching it.

"Chewy-ah" Sana called her as she tried to approached

"sorry unnie I was........ I was looking around...... I see you didn't change a thing, it's still in the same place" Tzuyu stepped aside and move a bit further.

"Chewy-ah" Sana tried again to walked closer but this time Tzu received a call.

"sorry unnie. I need to answer" Tzuyu said before speaking happily in Chinese.

Sana already understand Tzuyu was going out and she couldn't have talk to her.

"unnie, if you don't mind I would like if you can leave the room so I can change"

"are you going out?" Sana asked disappointed

"yes" Tzuyu said shrugging off the sad face of Sana

"I will let you change" Sana walked out and let out a long sigh.

After 20 minutes Tzuyu came out and she was stunning.

"bye unnies

"bye unnies. I will go, don't wait for me" the maknae shouted exting the dorm.

Once again Sana sighed.

Before, when Tzuyu was left alone in the room Sana was pecking inside.

She watched how Tzuyu looked around the room.

She saw Tzuyu frown when she was across the empty frames.

She saw how Tzuyu looked sadly at the toy.

She saw how she took in hand the photo and how she smiled.

She saw it all and something inside her told her that maybe she can still win her back. And when she entered all in her was telling her to do a move. To try to talk to her. But of course Tzuyu seemed not in the mood to have a talk. She avoided her tries and took the call.

Sana was really depressed knowing Tzuyu would be out the night she found courage to talked.

But something inside her changed.

Hopes grew bigger as she repeat in her mind what she saw Tzuyu doing with their old photo.

She was 90% sure Tzuyu was not fully move on from her and she could try harder to fix their situation. No wait, she could start to fix their relationship.

She was going to try all to have her back in her arms.

"wait for me Tzu. We will be again back together, just...... Just let me try and don't avoid me" Sana mumbled looking at their old memories.

All she has received from her was still with her. Even the smallest thing. She never once trhow away nothing that was related with Tzuyu
She had all them inside a hidden box under her old clothes.

"give me another chance and I won't fail" she whispered.