CHAPTER 50

ANGELA'S  POV :-

Someone started coughing and I turned around to see Charlotte standing on the door,
"I think, I disturbed you both! I should come later." Charlotte told us.

I immediately pulled myself away from Mr. Noah and got down from his lap and sat on the bed, taking support of the pillow.

"No Charlotte, you didn't disturb us. We were... umm.. we were just... Forget it! Where are the medicines?" Mr. Noah told Charlotte, extending his hand towards her.

She immediately placed the medicines in his hand and Mr. Noah immediately gave the medicines to me. Charlotte handed me a glass of water and I, without any question, swallowed the medicines and returned the glass to Charlotte.

Charlotte placed it on the bedside table and turned around to leave the room,
"You can now continue what you were doing, my children. I will make sure noone enters the room till you have finished the complete task." Charlotte told us and left the room after closing the door behind her and giggling all the way like a teenager.

I could feel my cheeks turn red, okay maybe more red than a tomato.

"I am craving for a tomato right now. Do you have one?" Mr. Noah told me. It took me a second to catch what actually he meant. And when I caught, I looked up to see him giving me a devilish smirk while winking at me.

This made me turn even more red. I could feel his stare drilling holes in my body. So I picked up a pillow and placed it over my face, pretending to sleep. But soon, I was really fast asleep.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I opened my eyes slowly, taking in the light coming on my face. I stretched my arms and sat on my place slowly taking in my surroundings.

Oh yes! I was pretending to sleep, wasn't I? But I guess I really fell asleep.

I looked around the room to see Mr. Noah sleeping on a chair besides me. Why is he sleeping this way? Didn't doctor tell him that it was just a simple cold.

Suddenly someone slowly opened the door and caught my attention. I looked around to see Charlotte peeking through a narrow space after slightly opening the door. As she saw me woke up, she opened the door fully and stepped inside the room.

"How are you now, my child? Feeling good now?" She came and whispered to me.

I just nodded my head in agreement. Suddenly she left the room and reappeared after a few minutes with a tray in her hand. A bowl was placed on the tray.

She carefully placed the tray on the bed and handed me the bowl. I looked inside the bowl to find soup placed in it.

"No, Charlotte. I don't want to drink this now." I told her, placing the bowl back on the tray.

"No, my child. You have to drink this now only. It is Noah's order to make you drink this as soon as you wake up. I can't afford to make him angry, my child! So please drink as fast as you can." Charlotte told me and again handed me the bowl.

I know what happens when the lion gets angry. He will shake the whole jungle. Noone can risk to go against his will.

Well, except me. I can go against his will as I am not afraid from him. But I can't see him getting angry on Charlotte. So I happily took the bowl and started sipping through my soup.

Charlotte sat on the bed besides me,
"He loves you a lot, my child. He has not left the room even for a second. He was even not ready to take a nap. It was me who forced and convinced him to sleep for a while. I have never seen Noah getting so worried for anyone else since I have started working for him and his family. He cares for you just like your father might be caring for you. What else a girl wants? Every girl wishes to see her father qualities in her husband. Every girl wishes that her husband cares for her in the same way like her father does. You are a lucky girl my child. Not that he is less lucky though. You both look perfect together. Please never leave him, my child, as I have never seen him caring or loving someone so intensely. His love is pure, pure like a gold." Charlotte told me.

Really? Does she really feel that Mr. Noah truly loves me?

*****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!