Chapter 18

JISOO

I never wanted to kiss someone that bad.. I never wanted to feel someone's touches on my body as much as I wanted Jennie's..

With the other two men I had in my life it was nothing. I never felt anything and Suho wasn't the best lover either. With the first guy I've been I lost my virginity and after that I didn't even want to be with him.. I told him I wanted to break up after three weeks.. I stayed with Suho because according to my mom I was in the right age to start a family. But now.. Now it was so different.. I wanted to kiss Jennie for so long but I didn't know if she felt the same.. And she did..

When we laid in bed and she said that phrase my heart skipped a couple of times.. I wanted to answer her back 'I like girls too..' or even better 'I like you'. It was dark inside the room so she couldn't see me as I couldn't see her. But I knew that while I was doing my happy dance inside she was scared of my reaction.. When she said that she liked girls I just smiled..

She was so cute.. She even called herself names that was uncalled for.. She was who she was and I was who I was. There was need for labels.. Gay, straight, bi, dyke, a muffin musher.. And when she said that I realized why I was ordering muffins all the time and why it was the first think I wanted to order when I saw her.. I was a muffin musher myself.. Or an Jennie muffin musher because she was the one that made my head turn, she was the one that was making me happy only by being next to me.. I think I was starting to fall in love with Jennie and it was scary because it was so soon..

Our morning was perfect.. There was no awkwardness and there was no need to.. The moment she asked me to help her dress I didn't know what to do.. At night she told me she liked girls, I liked Jennie and I was going to see her half naked again.. I wasn't prepared thought for having Jennie only with panties.. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath her top.. She wanted me to help her.. And when I did, when I felt her body, I just wanted to push her back on the bed and kiss her till we both couldn't breathe.. But today was important to her and we needed to put this behind as soon as possible. And I needed to put the asshole in jail.

Ella is a very cute, intelligent kid for her age.. But it's like she has an alarm or something because every time I am about to have a moment with Jennie she is there.. Yes, we had a moment inside the bathroom.. I don't know how Jennie feels for me and I don't want to be so full of myself and say that she likes me, but when we were inside my bathroom she looked at me and it was like she wanted to kiss me.. And she was very flirty at the kitchen.. So she might like me as well.. I hope so..

When we left Ella at her school and we got at the police station I could feel her uneasiness.. But the detective we were going to talk was a friend and a good one. It's good to have friends to this places.. And I knew I could trust her..

When Detective started asking questions and I stayed back listening to what Jennie was saying with details my heart broke. That ass, that jackhole, that.. I don't even have the words to describe what he was.. And I was with a guy like him.. I was having sex with him.. I felt so dirty that I let him touch me.. At least it is a good thing that we were having sex once in a blue moon..

"You know it's not going to be easy but we have all the proofs we need. Ms. Kim, there is a big chance for you to go to court."

There was a big chance that he would decline the charges and ask for a hearing at the court. I was prepared for that.. And knowing Suho he wouldn't let that so easy.. He wouldn't let me go so easy..

"I know detective. I am going to fight him." at that moment I touched her hand.. She wasn't alone.. I wouldn't let her side for anything.. We were here together..

"We are going to fight him Jennie. We as like you and me." And she tighten my hand even more.. The moment she looked at me I just wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her.. But that would be inappropriate since we were at the police station..