Maybe

AAAAHHHH my pure eyes!!
I walked down stairs awkwardly and sad down at the dinner table, just to be asked, "where's Maddie and Yoongi?" By Jin.
"Oh, their watching a movie....." I said not knowing if I should say anything.
"Oh ok, well, we'll start eating without then I guess." He said right before we here foot steps coming into the dinning room.
"Oh look their right there" Namjoon points out.
"Oh hey guys, come eat." Jin says motioning you the table.
My eyes are looking down trying to avoid eye contact.
Finally I couldn't take it and I looked at Maddie who was beat red and looked a little flustered. She looked back at me and I gave her a smirk.
'Shut up!!' She mouthed to me.
'Por que?' I mouthed back all cocky and cool thinking I was the shit!
She gave me a dirty look as I just smirked even more.
I can't wait to tell Hoseok about this.
_______

Once dinner was finished I went up to Hoseok to tell him what I had witnessed. However I was pulled by arm, up stairs and into a room.
It was Maddie.
"Shut up!! Don't say anything to anyone because we don't know what we are and we haven't talked about it!!" She was talking really fast it was difficult to hear what she was saying.
"Ok ok, calm down.....so...spill!" I said having her sit down on a bed.
"Well...we wanted to watch a movie and we did. So it was a scary movie and I got scared, he calmed me down, and before we knew it we were kissing...and it was good..." he cheeks turned bright red and I saw a smile go across her face.
"Awww my sister is gonna have a boyfriend soon!!!" I squealed all happy.
"Shut up...you can't say anything to anyone though" she seemed worried that I was gonna tell.
"Ok I promise" I put my pinky out to her and she connected her pinky to it as we made a promise.
__________________

Maddie pov
Ok you can do this!
I knocked on Yoongis door a little timid.
"Come in."
I slowly walked in scared of how I should say this.
"Hey...." oh god I'm so awkward.
"Oh hey," he smiled at me, "so about earlier..."
"Oh yeah, that..."
"So what are we?"
"So what are we?"
Be both said at the same time and looking at each other.
"Aahaha...you go first" I said as I scratched the back of my neck in nervousness.
"Oh...well, I mean, I like you a lot, and I kissed you....you kissed me back....so...I don't know if you like me or not I just wanted to know..what are we?" He seemed really nervous. Like he lost all words. His skin turned a deep shade of read and he looked like a cute pie.
"Yoongi, I really like you too...I mean, a lot actually. And if you would like to, we could go on one date, see how it goes and see if we would like to date each other?" My hands were shaking and waiting for a response.
"I would like that a lot" he flashed me a small gummy smile that made my heart burst.
"Ok then....I think I should....go get to bed...." I bit my bottom lip as I walked to the door.
"Goodnight Maddie" he said to me.
"Goodnight Yoongi."
_

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter. Until next time ARMYS. I 💜y'all.