30.

'Who are you? You're not human.' 

There was a security guard peering in the window at them. 

'No, we're not human. We're here from Hire an Incubus, my name is Adam. I was one of the employees working on the Achilles case.' 

He raised his eyebrows. 'And why exactly are you here then?'

'I have some information that's of interest to Alma Stack.'

'Oh really? What could you possibly know about Achilles that Alma Stack doesn't already have up on file?'

'I didn't say I had information about him. I know where Lisa Farrow is. I've been tracking her movements since my partner Debbie was killed.'

'Oh. You're that incubus.' 

'Yes.' Adam replied. 'I'm that incubus.'

'And who are these two?' the guard gestured towards Lisa and Achilles.

'These two are my security guards. You have to understand that I'm very paranoid that Achilles is coming back for me. I trust them.'

'I'm sure you can go on in ahead.'

'Thanks.'

They drove in. Lisa felt pain looking at the facility. There was bad memories associated with that place. The building looked as ominous as ever, and she was apprehensive about how this was going to go. 

'Alma isn't a stupid woman. I'm sure she's going to figure out who we are soon enough. We can use that.' Achilles said.

'We need to get her to talk though. We need hard evidence that she's running some kind of bad operation.' Lisa said.

'Hard evidence won't be very hard. I know Alma and she has a huge ego. Almost like a cartoon villain.She'll definitely let something slip.' 

They walked through the big glass doors and Lisa shuddered. There was no one around 

 'I don't like this.'

A man came out to greet them. 'You must be Adam. Come with me.' 

He cast an eye over Lisa and Achilles.

'You're with him?'

'Yes,' Achilles began. 'We're protection. We have reason to believe that Achilles is after Adam.'

'I'm sure you presence can be...tolerated.' He turned and motioned for them to follow him. They did accordingly and were lead to a room that looked very similar to the room Lisa had been in last time she was there. She felt strange walking around the place. Last time she'd been here, she'd betrayed Achilles. Hopefully this time they would both come out okay. 

'So Adam.' A female voice said from behind a desk. 'What do you have to tell me about Achilles?'

Alma Stack sat at the desk, leaning back proudly.She looked slightly more disheveled than the last time Lisa had seen her, it was probable that she was under more pressure now.

'I'm not here to tell you about Achilles. I have information about Lisa Farrow. She's pregnant.'

Alma inhaled sharply. 'Of course she is.'

'She's on the run with him. I tried to confront them but they got away. I am willing to help you take them down. I want to. But I need to know what I'm up against and I know you have a half-breed.'

Alma looked up. 'And how did you know that?'

'Damian told me.'

'And now Damian's dead. You should be careful with information.' Alma raised her eyebrows.