|016|

EunHa's POV

I stood by Taehyung as his parents walked in. "It's so good to see you agin!" Mrs Son exclaimed hugging her son then me.

"It's good to see you too." I smiled.

"We're sorry we haven't been able to see you much, we're both busy with work at the moment." Taehyung explained.

"Just don't over work yourself." Mr Son said.

"Lets have dinner now," Taehyung spoke. "Everything is ready." He then wrapped an arm around my waist guiding us to the dining room. I shrugged his arm off and sat down as Mr and Mrs Son took their seats.

"This all looks so good." Mrs son smiled looking at the dishes.

"Taehyung did this all himself." I told her. He sat besides me and took my hand as he spoke to his parents.

"Are you both attending the event tomorrow?" Mr Son asked.

"Of course," Taehyung answered. "And this event would be the only time we get to spend time together during work."

"EunHa." Mrs Son called. I looked up at her and she continued. "You've been very quiet tonight. Is everything okay?"

"Oh no I'm fine." I gave her a small smile. "I'm just not feeling all to well."

I felt Taehyung's hand fly to my forehead. I could see the concerned look on his face. "You're burning up!" He exclaimed standing up. "Come on, you need to rest."

"I'm fine." I told him.

Taehyung shook his head. "No EunHa you have to rest come on." You could see Mrs Son bouncing from her seat in excitement. You could tell she was happy that Taehyung was being a 'loving and caring' husband. He took my hand and lead me up the stairs to my room.

"You need to rest alright?"  He said wrapping his arms around me.

"You can drop the act now." I spoke. "No ones here to see it."

"Who says it's an act?" He asks with a smile. "Form now on I'm going to do this right." He leant down and pecked my forehead. "If you feel any worse just give me a call alright?"

{Third person's POVThe Next Night

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked as he sat besides her on the couch. "You should stay home and rest."

"I told you, I'm fine." EunHa replied standing up. "I'll go get ready." Taehyung sighed as she left. He could tell she wasn't feeling any better than yesterday.

EunHa looked through her dresses examining which would be the best choice. She needed a dress that was suitable for this event. She didn't want anything to flashy or bright. It needed to be elegant yet simple and a bit mature. After all she was the daughter of the Chairman and current CEO of Kim's Inc and the wife of the future CEO.

 After all she was the daughter of the Chairman and current CEO of Kim's Inc and the wife of the future CEO

EunHa walked down the grand staircase and into the foyer

EunHa walked down the grand staircase and into the foyer. Taehyung was stood by the door waiting for her. He turned hearing her heals meeting with the marble stairs. He started at her in amazement, mouth slightly gaping. Though the dress was simple it sure made a statement. I almost forgot how beautiful she was Taehyung thought to himself.

"You look absolutely stunning." Taehyung complimented taking her hand.

"Thank you," she let out a small smile. "You don't look to bad yourself."

Taehyung smiled as he led her out the mansion like house

Taehyung smiled as he led her out the mansion like house. Jack was waiting by the front in the car.

"Evening Jack." EunHa greeted. Taehyung opened the door for her. EunHa thanked him before getting in, Taehyung following after.

"Good evening Ms EunHa." Jack smiled through the rear view mirror. "Your father would like to see you as soon as you get there." He then informed.

"Thank you for letting me know." EunHa said to Jack gratefully. As the car set off Taehyung took her hand into is. EunHa looked over to him and he flashed her a smile.

She had to admit, Taehyung had been putting effort in to make this work out, he's apologised numerous times for acting the way he did and he was trying to fix everything. Now to see how long it would last."

[A/N]

I am very sorry for the extremely late update, I will try my hardest to the the next part out as soon as possible!