Dangerous Woman_16: Hades

I've been married with Pandeia for a while now. Ever since I've kissed her that night on her second day, I've been avoiding her like the plague. I could not understand what possessed me to kiss her, but I could still feel her soft lips latching onto mine, our bodies almost melting together. I wanted to rip her apart. Destroy every ounce of innocence she had. I could simply not understand the feelings that she braught out of me. She was dangerous.
"You know she is asking for you?" Azreal says when entering my throne room. "I do not need to follow her request Azreal, this is my domain, I will not be ordered around by the likes of her!" It hurt when I said that, but I ignored the feeling. My pent up frustration was more of a problem for me now. That woman test me in ways I do not understand nor can handle. "Look as much as I like being in the company of Pan, she's been down recently and I don't like the look she has on her face Hades. Just go see her please, I bet she'll be happy with just a hello. She is your wife after all."
My roar could be heard for miles," I never wanted a wife! She was not even suppose to be mine! She's a nussiance 24/7 like a dahm lost puppy. I don't have time to babysit someone like that. She shouldn't have agreed to marry me then! Let her leave then!" The floor cracked from my powers. "Hades?" My eyes found her as soon as I hear her voice, she was more pale than usual, she looked broken and tears are forming in her eyes.
Why did it rattle my hearth when I saw her like this? "Pandeia I...." Before I could even finish my sentence, she just vanished. Why did I say all of that, I was the one avoiding her and I called her a nuisance at my side. "Lord, as much as respect you, I suggest you find her. I will not go look for her, you know how hard it is to find her." That is true, she had this thing for wandering off and the palace staff would spend hours searching for her. "Sir, there is something wrong!" One of the palace guard enters the room. "There is a storm." Really, "We have storms all the time. I don't see the emergency."
The guard lookes scared. "It's not like anything I've ever seen before, Sir." Azreal and I make our way outside. "What in the world!" There was thunder and lightning everywhere, winds, tornadoes, piercing rain. You name it.
What was wrong? The lightning is usually when Zeus was angered, but it never affected the Underworld. "Hades..." Azreal is pale. "Pandeia is not in the castle." His words rattled me, she was outside somewhere in this storm. "Fuck, gather the guards, the staff must still search for her we might be missing her around the castle!" He runs off to get them. I was worried now, there is no telling what this storm can do. We might be gods, but we are not unharmed and this storm was nothing like I've ever seen before. What would be the cause of this in my own domain?

"Pandeia!" I've been searching for about 1 hour now not even Yami can't find her, yes I said Yami, he refuses to be called anything but Yami and if he's not with me he's with Pandeia and Midnight. The rain is so powerful it slices me open, I had to gear my armor just to protect me from this storm. The longer I searched for her the more my heart began to ache. Why do I feel like this?
Like my world is being ripped apart. Strong lighting struck from the sky and I come face fo fave with Zeus and Selene. "Just as I have sensed." Selene says while looking around. "Lord brother, Selene, now is not a good time..."
"I believe it's exactly the perfect time Hades." Selene's voice boomed over storm. "Look I don't know what is causing this so I suggest you come another time." I really did not have time for this. Selene walks to me and have me one hell of a slap against my face. How dare she! Zeus stepped in front of her, making me halt in my steps. "Listen to her Hades." Selene seems to be looking at the storms. "You've broken my daughter Hades, and by the looks of it really bad. I shall not ask what you did, but I can tell you that this storm is no accident. This is the making of Pandeia." Pandeia is the reason behind this storm? "Despite my child's happy aerie her storms are quite deadly and if you don't find her soon your world could be destroyed." My mind was turning. How could Pandeia be this strong?

Selene seems to be looking for something, "Zeus, what is she doing?" Zeus looks over to Selene. "She's searching for Pandeia."
"I'm sorry but standing here looking at the storm won't be finding her at all." All I wanted was to see Pandeia. I could not get her broken face out of my mind.
"Do not underestimate Selene, Hades!" He is really riled up, especially when it concerns Selene and their daughters. "Over there!" Selene points at a very deadly looking tornado. It was consumed with lightning and water. "She will be in the middle of that one."
"How do I get to her?" Selene gave me a glare and she seems irratated by me. "You've gotten yourself in this mess, do you know anything at all about Pandeia?" My head falls in shame, I don't know anything about her except for the fact that she is a very cheerful woman. "Thaught so, you need to get her and that is all the help I will give. You need to know one thing Hades, don't think because she was put in the situation of taking Persephone place, that she feels the same as Persephone."  What does she mean by that? "We'll be going now, good luck Brother." And the lightning took them away. Right now to get Pandeia.

The storm is even more dangerous and wild up close. It takes most of my power just to stay rooted to the floor. "Pandeia!" I call out to her but nothing happens. I could hear a soft cry and my heart clenched, somehow I knew that was Pandeia. I don't like her crying. It's then followed my screams of pain.
"Pandeia?!"
I scream at the top of my lunhs. After screaming for what felt like forever with still no answer, I realised have no choice. I have to go through the tornado to get to her. I get rid of my armour, it was destroyed by the piercing rain. It was truly remarkable. I had no time to get stronger armour so I will have to go in without any.
Hold on Pandeia, I'm comming.

🌸🌸🌸

Is Hades finally comming out of his senses?
Will he let Pandeia in?