Chapter 48

He kisses down my neck sliding my bra down my arms and throwing it behind me with a low chuckle

He kisses down my neck sliding my bra down my arms and throwing it behind me with a low chuckle. His large rough hands run up my thighs as he leaves wet kisses my neck. My body is on fire with his touch, I missed this so much.

"What the fuck!!", He yells. His eyes darting down to my thighs as his movement stops.

No.no.no.

He pushes me off, rushing off the bed to turn the nightstand lamp on, "What the fuck is that!?, He raises his voice. I'm frozen still. He pulls down my baggy shorts looking at my inner thighs closely.

"Stop!", I push him off with my heart beating at a rapid pace. I feel embarrassed and so fucking ashamed of myself. I never wanted him to see. I got carried away!

"Why have you got scars on your thighs, Camila!?", I flinch at his sudden change of tone. I stare at him shaking my head, biting down on my bottom lip holding back my tears.

"Were you hurting yourself!", He saddens. A tear runs down my cheek as I look away from his gaze, I can't believe I thought I could hide it from him, from everyone.

Am I stupid?

"Are you still hurting yourself?", He sternly asks and I shake my head.

"Was this because of me, because of what did? Because of the baby?", His tone now sad.

I don't want to tell him, I'm not ready.

"Fucking tell me!", He yells and I flinch reaching for a black t-shirt in my chest of drawers and pulling it over my head.

"Camila, I swear to fucking god!", His voice cracks watching my movements.

"What's going on!?", My mother storms into my room with my brother right behind, rubbing his eyes with the heel of his palm. 

"What are you doing here!?", Asher raises his voice looking between myself and Ace. Ace doesn't say a word just looks at me intensely with his chest heaving slowly up and down. I give him a sad look begging him not to tell them.

"I ugh-came here-for...whatever man, I need to go", Ace turns his heels leaving my childhood room.

"What's wrong?", My mum asks me full of worry. I wipe my face pulling the best smile I can muster.

"Nothing", I shake my head with a smile.

"You sure, sweetie?"

I nod again with a forced smile, "Okay, go back to sleep", She places a kiss on my forehead before leaving.

"Nothing huh?", Ash says.

"Nothing", I smile again. He turns his heel not looking completely convinced. When he leaves the room, it feels empty again, I feel empty again...like I have no one. I sit down on the bed biting on the inside of my cheek. Does he look at me differently now? he was so angry, angrier than ever. He looked at me differently like I was damaged and fragile. Did I fuck it up before even starting it up again?