Cap 43

During the night a lot happened.

In Dahmo's room after their wild adventure a lot of words were spoken and a lot of doubts were fixed.
They talked for all the night and a lot of promises were made.
Hopefully they will keep them.

In Sana's room, Sana couldn't sleep all night thinking of Tzuyu and some scenary that could happen in the future if she tries to win her back.

For Tzuyu it was kinda better. She drank all the night with her favourite drink buddy, Lucas. They had drunk sex after, but Tzuyu felt something was off. Lucas, for example, always spaced out like he was thinking about what to say but never said it. In fact he was strangely silent and he never once tried to do the flirt with her. It was something he did with her for fun but tonight he was like in another world.

_-_-_-_-_-
The next morning the group gather in the couch and Dahyun with Momo announced they are back together and this time for good.

All were relieved because it means there won't be more tension inside the house. We'll maybe there will be but less.

During the day Tzuyu ignored Momo because she wasn't in the mood to talk. She was still thinking about the strange behavior of Lucas of yesterday night.

Also the others members tried to approach her but she would give them short answer and then leave.

And so the day went on without big issue, only the strange behavior of Tzu but nothing more.

It was around 11 pm when Momo and Sana received an emergency call from Mina saying she is at roof and she needed help.

First Sana and then Momo arrived at the top of the building panting after the run they made to come there as fast as they could.

Momo arrived last and when she rose her gaze she found Mina looking at her with Sana beside her looking down.

"Minatang, what's wrong? Something happened?" Momo said ignoring that there was also Sana there.

"I'm fine Momoring...... What's wrong is you two" Mina said crossing her arms

"what's wrong with me? I'm perfectly fine" Momo understand what Mina implied

"not only you. Sana and you" Mina looked at the silent Sana "aren't you really going to do something too Sanatang?"

Sana gaze never left the ground, her mouth never opened.

Momo scoffed while Mina was being stabbed by their silence.

"didn't we promise to each other to be sisters no matter what?! Are we going to waste all our friendship because of a misunderstanding?! Don't you want to fix everything?! Don't you want to be back as before?!" Mina shouted scaring the shit out of the other two Japaneses.

But again nobody dare to speak.

" why are you like this?! "Mina yelled desperated "don't you miss what we had before?"

And as a miracle Sana finally spoke "yes" she mumbled.

"what did you say?" Momo asked

Sana took a long breathe and rose her head. Her eyes were staring at Momo's.
"yes!" she screamed "I miss us. I miss everything about us. Every. Fucking. Day."

"really? Sanatang" Mina

"yes!!" and Mina jumped on her choking Sana a bit.

Momo was left there looking sad at them.

After Sana and Tzuyu broke up she distance herself a bit from her best friend. And eventually she arrived to ignore her at all when she and Dahyun broke up. She blamed Sana for all that happened between them and because Tzuyu was suffering.
Every time her eyes landed on the squirrel she would feel anger.

But......

She had to admit she missed her friends more than anything. She missed talking with them.
She missed going out only the 3 of them.

"Momoring" Sana called for her best friend with open arms. Warm tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Momo took the opportunity to hug  her tightly. "I miss you, too" she mumbled.

"Momoring" Sana called her again when they parted away "I'm so sorry for what happened, but it was nothing like what you thought. Dahyun and I are just f----"

"friends. Good friends. I know, Dahyun and I already talked. She told me all and I'm sorry I blamed you for what happened. I should have talked to you first.I shouldn't have ignore you.......I'm so sorry" Momo sobbed

"Mo-Momo-Chan" Sana cried again

"I missed you so much" Momo

"I missed you more" Sana smiled and again they hugged "let's forget about all and let's start over"

Then someone cleared their throat. Samo eyes looked at the source of the sound and found Mina crying.

"we missed you Mina-chan" they shouted engulfing Mina with hugs and kisses.

"okay okay okay stop. It's getting cringy and you are touching something it's of someone else"

"ohhhhhhhh that hurts" Momo said

"I don't want to create misunderstanding like what happened to you two" Mina instantly regret it seeing Sana's smile turn upside down. "something wrong Sanatang?"

"the same" Sana answer sincerely.

"what's the same?" Momo asked.

"Tzuyu, right Sana?" Mina.

"aren't you over her?" Momo asked.

"what do you think?" Sana.

"yes?" Momo said unsure.

Sana chuckled. "no"

"so you still like her?" Momo wondered.

"no" Sana answer serious "I love her, Momo. I never stop. It has always been her but...... But she deserves someone better than me. Someone that can give her what I couldn't" Sana gazed at the stars not notice Momo's was going to land in her head.

"yahhhhh!" Sana screamed "what's wrong with you?"

"you surely are a pabo. are you really going to let her go like this? Without fighting for her?"

"with what sense? she doesn't love me anymore and she has already moved on. But I'm fine as long as she is happy"

"and what will happen if I tell you there are still hopes?"

"don't. I don't want to believe I can do something that in reality I won't do. She won't love me again"

"Sana, listen to Momo and then you will decide what to do, okay?" Mina suggested

"what if I tell you she still has feelings for you? Would you fight for her? "

"yes but... That's not true. Can't you see she moved on? I saw how she kissed you or the man who took her home once" (Lucas)

"she believes she has moved on, but that's not true. I was there when she was down and I was there when she stole glances at you. I know she still has feeling but she is trying to hide them"

"is she?"

"yes. Just she is denialing it...... But if you show her what you your feelings are maybe she will change idea and let her heart welcome you again"

"I don't know" Sana said feeling a rush of sad sensations

"you will never know until you try." Mina encouraged her "what do you have to loose after all?"

'What do I have to loose? She already isn't mine anymore. What could be the worst thing to happen? That I'm regected but at least I will have tried once. I will go for it. I will for me and her'

"will you help me?" Sana question brought smiles on the Japaneses faces.