Cap 45

Tzuyu pov

Today morning I woke up from a strange dream.

Lucas confessed and asked to court me.

It's funny, isn't it?

I was still under the cover when I hear my phone squealing on the nightstand.

'Lucas'

I pick up sounding really sleepy "hey...."

"oh, did I wake my baby up?" he asked sweetly and I choked on the air.

'Baby?!? '

"Baby? What's this? " I asked

"oh it's your new nickname don't you like it? Should I change it to honey? Mine? Love? Or it's still too early for this? I need to be your boyfriend first. Sorry hehe"

'so it wasn't a dream' I thought

"did you dream of me?" he wondered.

Fuck. I said it out loud.

"NO. why would I?" I literally shouted because of nothing.

"what a shame. We could have met also in dreamland. I missed your face morning. I missed y---" okay sincerely this is creepy.

"ohhh. Look at the time, I need to go. Bye" I fastly hung up and I let out a sigh I didn't know I was keeping.

"what has just happened?" I mumbled before exiting the room.

As I stepped out, a good smell arrived to my nose. It's really similar to what my mum always cooked when I was in Taiwan. Fried Bread, ove baken cake and porridge.

I walked happily to the dining area only to found the table rich of Taiwan's food.

"wow" I said amazed "who did all of this?" I mumbled before my ears reached a sound.

Someone was humming and I needed no more than 1 second to recognize the voice. Her soft voice.

"oh, good morning Chewy~" she said "how was your night?" her gummy smile appeared and my heart skipped a beat.

"g-good, unnie. Thanks" I stuttered. "did you prepare all of this, unnie?"

"yes" she kept her smile "why don't you try it?"

"okay but what about the others? Won't we wait for them? " I asked confused

"they have already eaten, so it's just you and me who miss"

"why didn't you eat with them? It's already late to eat breakfast"

"because I didn't want to let you eat alone.....now let's eat before it's too late" she smiled and sat down before taking a bite of the bread "come on Chewy, come and eat " she smiled at me.

I looked at her strangely. Never in this past months she has behaved like this. Not even in the last period we were still together she would do this. Waking up first to cook my favourites foods.

What's happening?

I sit down and started digging in.

As my tongue made contact with the bread a moan escaped from my mouth. God it's fantastic.

"it's seems you like it" Sana giggled

"it's yummy" I smiled

"I'm happy you like it" she started eat again

"thanks Sana unnie" I said before taking another bite. I could see her smile even if she was trying to hide it.

After we ended eating I offered to clean up the table but she didn't let me. And for a moment it seems all came back at the moment when it all started.