Cap 46

Tzuyu pov

It has passed 2 weeks from when Lucas started to court me.

He kept his promise.

Every morning a box is delivered across the door and it has always a letter and a small gift inside.

Whenever I go out to party ( now I started to go out less, because of schedule) he would be all cheesy and funny.
He took me out a few times and some fancy restaurants or some fast foods.

One night he took me in his dorm where he prepared a romantic dinner.
We talked about our idol life and some funny moment with the gang.

It was going all perfect but he then confessed again, repeating he was willing to wait even a eternity for me to say yes. But it was clear he was dying inside hoping I would have confessed to him. I could only smile and change subject.

I know he is trying his best to impress me but still...... I don't know if my heart is ready to let go fo Sana.

Talking about her, she has changed in...... a good way? I don't know.

She always smiled to me or started to talking to me as if there wasn't tension between us.

She always tried to approach me and giving all her attention to me.

She always cooked breakfast for me and then we would it together, sometimes only the two of us, other with the members.

It was actually fine being with her, but I can't let my guard down. I don't want to suffer anymore.

If you are asking, no I didn't change room. So yeah I'm still in the room with Sana.
It was awkward at first but then I got used to her presence and just ignore her.

She never tried to overcome my 'walls' . She did her things and I did mine. She has her space I have mine.

During the last 2/3 nights I felt she moved closer to me but I didn't mind until she touched me. I don't know if it's happening because I told the group there's someone who is courting me. Maybe she is afraid I will go away?

No stop it Tzu. Don't make any mental film. Maybe she was just cold. I repeat myself

How I end up to tell them about Lucas?
They got suspicious about all the boxes i received every morning so eventually I told them.
They are fine with it and just warn me to be careful.

And they want to meet him. Crap.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_---_-_-_-_

Sana pov

I tried it all for her to notice me as something more than an unnie, but she doesn't stop to look at me strangely every time I became sweet to her.

You don't know how frustrating is when she ignores all my efforts.

Didn't she notice I always waited for her for everything?

Didn't she notice I stayed with her all the time?

Didn't she notice how angry I am whenever a box is delivered?

Didn't she notice how hurt I was to discover there was someone after her and she was letting him?

Didn't she heard me running away from the living room?

Didn't she notice I stayed at the roof crying for hours, alone, at the cold?

Because all the members did it and all of them interrogated me about it. So now they know I still have feelings and I want to win her back.

Actually they said it was pretty obvious and Tzuyu must be blind if she hasn't noticed yet.
Fortune isn't on my back because obviously she didn't. But this won't stop me.
Especially not now that there is someone who is trying to take her away.

I will give all of me to win her heart back, even if my dignity will disappear.

And if at the end she will choose someone else, and I will be sure he/she treats her right I will give up on her.