Chapter. 16: "Flooded Cabin."

~ Toby's POV ~

Y/N went to go shower so I was just sitting in the lounge eating the waffles she gave me and I decided to just wear my turtleneck instead of my sweater because why not?

~ Y/N's POV [wow that was fAst] ~

I finished showering so I shut off the water, grabbed a towel and wrapped myself in it. I opened the door to go to my room when I suddenly realized something..

SHIT ILL HAVE TO CROSS THE LOUNGE TO GET TO MY ROOM. I CANT JUST SPRINT ACROSS THE LOUNGE IN A TOWEL, THATS WEIRD AF.

I peaked my head into the lounge from the hallway to see if Toby was still in there and to my misery, hE WAs. Okay okay okay.. I'll have to sprint across the lounge like the fucking Flash if I want to spare myself from an even worse embarrassment.

I held my breath and sprinted across the lounge like Satan was chasing me and then ran into my room and closed the door followed by locking it.

Note to self: never shower when someone is in the lounge.

~ Toby's POV ~

Man, these waffles are really good.

I heard the water stop and heard the bathroom door open which I paid no attention to because it just meant she was finished showering.

I ate my fifth waffle whilst looking out of the window when suddenly Y/N sprinted across the lounge wearing only a towel-

Wowzaa. What the fuc-

I felt my face turn red as I just zoned out in confusion.

Actually tho, whAt the heLL. I mean it didn't bother me, but I'm just confused as to wh- oh wait, her room is across the lounge. That makes sense.

I shrugged trying to forget it as I ate the rest of my fifth waffle. Not too long afterwards Y/N walked into the lounge and was wearing my sweater-

why does she look better then me in my own sweater-? And why is it so cutE-

She had a Gatorade with her and was sprinkling some static stuff into it, I didn't care much of it tho, probably just something about her abilities or something. I just stared at her as she drank it and surprisingly she drank it really fast like she was competing for thousands of dollars or something,

"How did you drink that so fast!?" I asked

"I've been drinking Gatorade ever since I was 6, it's all because my mom and me went to the bank because she needed to check her account or something but me being the little gremlin I was, I wanted something from the vending machine so to get me away she bought me a Gatorade and then-" I have no idea what came over me, but I cut her off by kissing her on the forehead.

oMfg I'm the dumbeSt piece of shit ever I can't believe I just did that-!??

I quickly got up and went into the hallway without looking back because I'm a socially awkward dumbass, my heart was pounding and it felt like I couldn't breathe,

she definitely hates me now why the actual fuck did I do that-

I went into my room, closed the door and then put my back against the wall while slowly falling down. Now I was sitting on the floor against the wall just thinking about the different scenarios that I might've caused by kissing her.

Man, I'm a dumbass.

~ Y/N's POV ~

"How did you drink that so fast!?" Toby asked