Chapter 10

Hey Y'all, Quick question. What should I do with Fred and George? I completely forgot what I was doing for them in this story. I was reading comments earlier and one gave me an Idea for them. Like people think they are dating cause they act like that but they actually aren't. But I kinda want to put Draco with like Astoria. If that makes sense.

Luna's dream last night did nothing to help her. When she wasn't being taught in her dreams she was having a future like dream. But now the room was dark with voices softly calling out to her. She knew the voices but couldn't place them.

When she woke up it was too early to even be awake but she didn't care. Why should she care that it was 3:45 in the morning? It just meant an extra long shower for her. Or it meant she could make a hot tub type thing and sleep in it. But instead of wrinkling her skin it just made it more soft and such. She grabbed her school clothes, and bathing suit before leaving her room and entering the new room with the tub. Putting on her swim suit and entering the tub she quickly set an alarm and sink down into the tub a bit. She didn't even know when she fell asleep. Only when she woke up. Hurrying up to get dressed. She ran a brush through her hair and pulled a hair tie around her wrist before grabbing her bag and wand and leaving the room.

She ran into the living room and hurried to put her shoes on. She put her wand in her robe and hurried down to breakfast. She sat down between Hadrian and Fred.

"Hey, Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked as she filled her plate.

"We did? You didn't answer so we assumed that you were sick" Neville told her

"Oh, I must've fallen into a deep sleep then" Luna finished eating as the boys finished talking about whatever around her. She looked up and saw the other girls leaving so she stood up hugged Fred and George and pecked Hadrian and Neville's cheeks before taking off after the girls.

"Hey girlies"

"Luna! Hey, how are you?" Laura asked. Laura was a Gryffindor.

"I'm good. How are all of you?"

"I'm awesome"

"As good as it gets"

"It could be worse"

"Luna quick question since we have a good while before class starts-" Crystal stopped talking as they pulled her into a random room and cast privacy spells on the door. They pulled up chairs and sat down.

"Luna" June stared carefully "We know you are a very private person and all. But we noticed you have been acting...different lately and we don't want to judge or push or anything we re just worried about you"

Luna took a deep breath she knew this conversation would be coming. "Look I know you are worried but we gotta focus on school right now. After Lunch we have no classes and we will met somewhere and I will tell you everything" Luna was planning on telling them everything. She had recently perfected the Oblivate, if they reacted bad she would wipe them. They agreed before they headed off to potions.

The board said they would be making the cure for uncommon poisons. So Double Potions went by quickly. Then Charms were they learned the Cheering Charm. Then Transfiguration they learned to make snuffle boxes. They lunch came.

"Hey Luna whats up? You seem distracted"

"I'm fine just thinking"

"Okay" Hadrian sounded suspicious but didn't say more..

They finished Lunch. Luna led the girls to an empty classroom on the fifth floor.

Luna transfigured some chairs into couches and sat down on a love seat.

"So, don't interrupt please." She told them. "I'm not a real Lovegood, I was able to claim it cause I'm adopted. I found out recently that my birth parents are alive and that I was kidnapped from them by Dumbledore... He also kidnapped two other kids and I suspect he has also taken 2 other kids and may be responsible for the disappearance of a woman." She stopped to take a breath.

"I am.. Luna Bellatrix Lestrange, Daughter of Rodolphus Lestrange and Bellatrix Black Lestrange." She closed her eyes and waited for something to happen. After nothing happened and no voices spoke she opened her eyes and saw them all staring at her.

"Did- Did you think we would stop being friends with you once you told us?" Crystal asked

"Well yeah, I mean I fully expected to have to wipe a few memories before I left" Luna admitted.

"Well, We don't care who you are. You're still Luna to us."Astoria moved to hug Luna.

"Now tell us everything"

Neville and Hadrian froze a voice calling out to them.

"Hello? Hello? Help me, Please. I-i have a family A Husband, I have kids. Please help me" The voice was familiar. Like they knew it.

"I'll go looking for what I heard after class Tomorrow" Neville pulled Hadrian away. His mind still focusing on the voice. He heard it get softer as they moved farther away.

"Please!" He heard chains move. "Help me"

It unnerved them that someone was in chains in the school. They had an idea who chained them. But that didn't matter he was going to save them.

"We" Neville said

"What?" Hadrian asked

"We are going to save them you aren't doing this alone." Neville said smiling. Hadrian smiled back. They entered the RoR and Hadrian pulled out the map and opened it. They looked for around where they found the voice. There was a name bubble there and foot steps, but there was no name. In the moment Hadrian and Neville promised that they would save the mysterious yet familiar woman.