chapter 10 | Never gonna stop

— Next day —

031519.

5:30 am.

My morning alarm resounds through the room, my body rolling onto the mattress instantly for me to lie down on my back and reach my phone out. Feeling the female body against mine, I make fast to stop the alarm from ruining my mood and turn back towards y/n, to embrace her tightly and nestle my head in the crook of her neck.

The warmth of her body in the morning when I was used to spending all my nights and days all by myself is like living again. I love this feeling of being with someone.

No matter how much I would want to stay here, I press a kiss on her neck but open my eyes, to gaze at her morning face I never got to see. A peaceful feeling brings a smile to my face and I brush her cheek, to press a kiss on her lips delicately and then leave the bed. I'm really not in the mood to work today, I barely slept last night and feel the lack of energy in my body, I'm used to working out but this time this was totally different.

I stay sit on the edge of the bed, grabbing hold of my phone to check my texts and schedule. I feel so worn out that my eyes can barely focus and my phone feels heavy as hell.

Since I'm the boss I could take a day off but then this would be unfair for y/n if she has to go to not make it seem suspicious. I heave a sigh but check on my baby girl behind me, to bend over her and pass my hand through her hair and stand up.

I'm not going to wake her up but let her sleep here and have a day off, I already know she must be exhausted and her body must ache a lot. Since I only took a pair of sweatpants last night to sleep with something on by her side, I fix what's inside and just head to the bathroom, I need to take a shower, brush my teeth and put my black shirt with my white trousers once I'll have applied all my beauty and skin products.

Then after one hour spent in my bathroom, I'll have to cook breakfast I never eat but which I will only prepare for y/n.

Once I start I never stop.

•••

6:40 am.

I walk back up the stairs in quick seconds, the food waiting to be eaten on the dining table. I enter the bedroom and head towards the baby still sleeping, to be sweet and gentle in my actions but bend over her and wake her up.

"Y/n..." I rub her belly over the blanket covering her body, being the most tender possible for her morning to be pleasant and calm. She cutely opens her eyes, her messy hair making me giggle even more than her little morning face trying to adapt to the situation. "Hmm..." she grimaces but rubs her eyes, those that are not ruined by the makeup anymore because of me. She must have forgotten that she still had makeup on last night but she that is impossible for her to know that I removed it right before going to sleep as well.

"I cooked some food for you but I need to leave for work," I smile at her and straighten up. "And Mister Jeon allows you to take a day off to recover from last night."

"What...? Why didn't you wake me up Jungkook...?" she gapes and seeks for her phone, maybe wanting to see what time it is. "Because I want you to rest. Now stop annoying with by arguing and just keep sleeping if you want, I put the food in small Tupperware in case you wouldn't want to wake up yet."

"Ya..." she drops her head on the pillow, huffing as if I had done something bad. "Shut up and sleep," I act rude and bend over her, to cup her cheeks and press a kiss on her forehead before walking away. "Feel at home here, everything is yours," I let out on the way to the outside to make sure she won't be afraid to use anything in here and I then leave to not hear her complaining.