☕¢Coffee¢☕

Dippers pov
       "Hello Dipper, how was your day?" Gideon says as he looks down on me. I gulp and about eye contact.
       "I-it was fi-fine." I then play with my sleeves.
       "Well I suspect that you didn't eat anything so shall we go?" He then smiles even wider and pushes his hair back with his hand. I simply nod and we both then leave...somewhere?
       "Wa-wait. Where are we even going?" I then glance at him and see him staring at me. I then have an eyebrow raised.
       "O-oh! Um we're going to diner. (Is that what the place is called?) Do you know that place- oh of fucking course you don't. You're new, my lord I keep on forgetting." He then does a face palm amd I simply giggle at his actions. We then continue walking in a rather..akward tension.
       'My fucking God is this how walks usually are? Well damn it sure is fucking quiet. Well what the hell should I fucking say? Like I know Gideon- kinda. I remember Mabel ranting about him-'
       "So uh. Why'd Mabel always rant about you when she called me? I remember when we were little she told me how some midget white haired brat kept on bothering her and since you're the only one in town with white hair..was she talking about you?" I then immediately regretted what I fucking said.
       'Brat? I JUST CALLED HIM A BRAT AND A MIDGET???!!! THAT DIDN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE SINCE HE'S CLEARLY TALLER THAN ME! GOSH great job dumbass. You just fucked up-'
       "Oh she did? Heh well she was kinda right. You see when you weren't here before I used to be so obsessed with Mabel. She was a really nice lady and we started dating I guess? I don't know, but she broke it off and left me with a shattered heart. Really fucking hurt I'm not joking heh..but you probably wouldn't understand. Anyways I kinda moved on and things kinda changed...I got taller. Not much of a brat, but I still have some flaws. I don't know about me being creepy though...sure I can be horny as fuck, but pff why would I show that?" He then chuckles while I shiver from the memories of him being really fucking weird.
       "O-oh..yea-yeah. Anyways...is the Diner in town or? Uh- actually nevermind that sounded pretty stupid." I chuckle to myself awkwardly. He simply chuckles and grabs my arm as we walk into the town.
       "It can get a bit crowded since some new people came in here a few months ago so I can't have you slipping away from me can I?" He then laughs while we get into the crowd. I gulped as I saw people and their stares...it was really fucking overwhelming. After a few more minutes of stares I was really fucking terrified.
       ' They're staring at you. They're staring at you.They're staring at you.They're staring at you...oh gosh look what you did Dipper. Are you a man Dipper? What if you aren't. What if Father finds you and tells you that you aren't a man and he wouldn't cause a sin. What if he's right. What if I'm a sin.'
       I then realized I was holding onto Gideons arm like my life dependeded on it.
       "Hey Dipper you ok? I mean if you wanted to hold onto my arm you could've asked." He then smirks. I immediately let go of his arms and shake my head with a face of a stupid tomato.
       ' Congrats on humiliating yourself Dipper. '
       We then arrive at some...weird old looking as place. And I guess this is where we were supposed to be at? I don't know. I then notice Gideon open the door and I simply enter while looking at the floor. He then leads me to some random ass table and we both sit at the opposite ends.
       "So...what would you like to eat Dipper?" He then hands me the menu as he reads the menu himself.
       'Bacon? Eggs? Pancakes? What in the actual fuck are these shits? Like I know they're food..but it looks so fucking..weird? Gosh is there anything- oh! Well maybe this beverage that mother and father use to drink.'
       "Um how about alcohol- wait no I mean coffee! Sorry I read the wrong line." I simply smile as I remember the scent of how home use to be when everything wasn't as bad.
       "Coffee? Really? Out of all the things you could get you decided a simple beverage? Well..whatever floats your boat I guess? Anyways what kind? Like ya want sugar or vanilla in it?" He then rests his cheek on his hand as he stares at me. I simply ignore and continue reading the menu to see the options.
       "I'll just ask for sugar so I can mix it in myself..also some vanilla in it I suppose." I then put the menu down and sit with my legs crossed on top of the chair or long as chair I was sitting in. I then start to play with the front of my hair from immediate boredom.
       "Sweet tooth ya have I see? Pff well I'm quite surprised from this!" He chuckles. I give him a questioning look and wait for an answer.
       "Look. No offense Dipper, but when you came into town and we showed up you looked like you already hated us and this town from first sight. Looked like you wanted to get out of here when we walked towards the shack...where did you go anyways?" He questions out of nowhere. I immediately look at him in suprise since...well he fucking noticed me gone! I then think that I'm fucked cause..hhhh.. Bill doesn't have the best reputation..
       "U-um...well I kind of am just not use to this town...I don't hate it, its just really weird for me..also I simply went to the woods and explored..didn't find anything though." I glare at the floor as I'm just so fucking disappointed at myself for lying, aw fuck it, it ain't like this is the first time.
       "Oh..well ok, but one more thing...Where were you after all this time? I mean Mabel just suddenly mentions she was a twin brother who's coming to live with her and she wants to bring us as company. Like how random is that? She mentions you after years of knowing her...it was just really fucking weird. No one in this town even knows what happened to you or who you are for a matter of fact. And you really are fucking different from Mabel Pines. When she came in town as a newbie she already talked to EVERYONE in town on her second day..and you barley even talk to anyone. No one even knows where the hell you are, cause you suddenly disappear...you know you can really drive a man nuts Dipper Pines-" As he was about to finish his sentence someone interrupted him.
       "Jeez Gideon you're already trying to fuck him. Stop being a creep and be normal for once," I then see a Blondie who was about to sit next to me, she had her hair up in a high ponytail and was wearing some tucked in white shirt with a warm shade of a purple skirt, she then continues as she reaches out her hand as in a gesture, "Sorry for this weirdo. Anyways hope he didn't fuck you and ruin your innocence, anyways my name's Pacifica. Or known as your sisters girlfriend I suppose." My eyes then light up as I remember Mabel being so happy about having a girlfriend...she was really generous that time, but never let me talk..yet it was nice to see her happy instead of bragging.
       "What in the actual FUCK Pacifica?! I WOULDN'T EVEN FUCK HIM FOR A MILLION DOLLARS!" I then notice him red as hell...like chill man. I don't know what made you a tomato.
       "You wouldn't?" Pacifica says as she sits down with an eyebrow raised.
       "I mean unless he wanted to- BUT THATS NOT THE POINT YOU DUMBASS! Anyways why the fuck are you here?" He then leans against the chair while covering half of his face with one hand. I simply ignore his comment before and have my attention towards Pacifica.
       "Well damn ok," she then rolls her eyes, "I came here for food duh? What else? Anyways I also noticed you and this kid here and was curious and why you two are here? Mainly this kid. I don't even see him anywhere in town so why now? Not to be rude." She says kindly as she looks at me. I simply nod quietly.
       "Gid-Gideon actually invited me here...and I didn't want to be rude and say no, so yea-yeah..." I then play with my sleeves as I look out the window.
       ' The families here look..nice..why couldn't mine be like that..why couldn't they be nice... understanding.. supportive. Oh fuck them...I don't want to be rude towards them, but fuck them. They clearly knew what I meant when I said I needed help and support...fucking hitting me with a Bible isn't any of that shit.....I'm sorry mother and father for being like this...I'm fucking sorry I can't be like Mabel Pines...im...so..sorry.'
       I then flinch at a sudden noise that sounded like a sniffle...I then tensed when I fucking realized it was me. I immediately wipe my eyes to dry off any tears, I take a glance at the two people sitting at this table to see if they noticed..and they sure fucking did...haha I'm fucked.
       "Hey are you alright Dipper?" Pacifica asks as she puts her hand on my shoulder.
       ' Gideon probably told her my name as she didn't even say it once...typical..but I don't blame her since I am just fucking hiding like a bitch..'
       "Yeah I'm fine. I was just...thinking about stuff." I then lean on the window and raise my shirt a bit so it could somewhat cover half of my face...I just humiliate myself everyday don't I?
       "Hi! What do any of you sweeties want for today?" I hear a woman say out of nowhere. I then look over and see a rather old woman with a blueish grey hair and one of her eyes closed..with extreme make-up..but she seemed pretty generous. I simply said my order first as quick as possible and waited for the other two.
       "U-uh...oh! Shit yeah um I'll be having some waffles with syrup and whipped cream please and thank you. And Gideon will just be having orange juice and toast." She says with a sinister smile.
       "Wow Pacifica. I see you're trying to make yourself a fat bitch and make me the good looking one? I mean no complaints." He then smiles.
       "Oh fuck you Gleeful! Anyways why'd you just get coffee? Food isn't shit in here ya know that right Dipper?"
       "Wh-what?! No Im just not hungry I gu-guess..." I then look at my shoes. Pacifica simply laughs.
       "S-so...how's Mabel doing?" I ask out of nowhere. I see her eyes widened by the sudden question and mainly me starting a somewhat interaction. I then avoid eye contact and just stare at the tables material.
       " S-shes...something alright...kinda changed though.." She says quietly while leaning onto the chair.
       "Oh?...can you be more specific?" I ask in curiousity..and just wanting to see the changes they've noticed.
       "Well...not to be rude, but she's just been turning into a brat each second...I don't know? It's just it's weird cause I mean she's the one that turned us into non-brats so I don't get it.."
       "Wow...now she's fucking stealing credit now." I mutter quietly to myself so no one heard. I then remembered the time she asked for my advice..oh those were the days it was nice to talk with her.

Flashback 3rd pov
       Dipper was just sitting on the couch waiting for the phone to ring..his parent let him out of his room to call her. He starts to get nervous until the phone rang. He immediately picked it up.
       "H-hello?" The brunette says nervously.
       "DIPPY I NEED ADVICE ON SOME SHIT OK?!" He heard the hyper energetic girl he knew was Mabel.
       "Uhh ok? What do you need help with?" He then plays with the end of his shirt to satisfy his frozen hands.
       "So you remember that brat and that rich girl right?"
       "Yeah? Mabel what happened?"
       "So um I don't know what to do with them. They're just getting annoying kinda..and I just wanna avoid them, but it's so fucking harddd...hehe that's what she said."
       "Jesus Christ Mabel...anyways don't be such a jerk ok? No offense, but this is really childish of you Mabel. You shouldn't avoid or even hate anyone just because of their attitude. I mean it isn't their fault they're like this! They were influenced by praise or by their surroundings..you can't always blame the person unless it's a crime." He then sits on the floor and leans against the couch as he listens to the background noises of a pig behind the phone.
       "...ok Dipper...but what the hell am I supposed to do? It's impossible to change them!"
       "Just...talk with the girl that was spoiled...tell her that her parents shouldn't be choosing her life decisions..she sometimes needs to rebel whether she likes it or not..and that spoiled brat...just listen to him. You're not letting him speak for himself so he has to carry on the guilt you gave him..just let him speak reason with him about things...a-anyways I need to go since mother and father are arguing....bye Mabel. Don't forget to send me some pictures of the journal ok?"
       "Yeah yeah ok Dipper. K thanks and byeeeee." She then hung up and all you heard was the ring and the shouts. Dipper put the phone in his pockets and got ready to face his parents who were arguing...let's just say it wasn't a good night for him.

End of flashback
       "Dipper?" Pacifica taps my shoulder as I sink back into reality.
       "Sorry I blacked out for a moment...I just remembered something...anyways I wouldn't be surprised due to all the attention she's been getting...she's always been turning like someone who was spoiled..." I then but my knees onto my chest and hug them while looking out the window.
       "What? She's barely changing what the hell do you mean?" She then starts to look a little pissed, but.. desperate to know I'm lying..sadly this is life...life ain't the best.
       "You know...I'll spare you the truth, but...one day I suppose you'll have to find out." I then ignore their stares at blank out onto space.
       Right when I was about to be fully in space, the lady came back with our plates. I simply went on the table and jumped off it then took the coffee and gave her some cash I found from the shack. I noticed the twos shocked expression, but shrugged..cause it's already fucking akward in here so I might as well end it.
       "As nice as this was I should be going since...yeah...u-uh anyways bye!" I then walk off until Pacifica called out towards me.
       "W-wait, but we're you going? Cause I already know you barely are in the shack since I'm always hanging out there and I never see you in there..so where?" She then looks into my eyes trying to figure me out...not today though.
       "Somewhere...just somewhere else away from some lies is all..anyways bye." And to that I then leave in silence. I look up at the sky while walking and sigh.

       "How long are they going to believe you Mabel?"

A/N: I'm SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. It's just life amd myself, but I'll try to get back into my feet I promise...I just need motivation and support, but I'll be fine I think anyways hope you enjoy this! <3