XX | Fragments Of Liabilities

XX

F r a g m e n t s O f L i a b i l i t i e s

_\\\\_

Third Person p. o. v

After Tanjiro bid goodbye to Koinatsu thanking everyone in the household for their care, he came back at the scent of a demon and only saw Koinatsu wrapped up inside the sash of a female demon- An Upper Moon with the name 'Daki' of which she and Tanjiro began to fight.

Right now, Tanjiro is still engaged in the fight with Nezuko safe inside the box, now fighting with his 'Dance of the Sun God' Style instead of his Water Style.

A sash split itself in half, one digging itself into the Daki's temple. To Tanjiro's shock, she disappeared, then appearing at the roofs as her appearance changed, her hair colour growing lighter as she muttered crazily, "Yes, a Hashira came... Not one- two! Oh will that person be so pleased~!"

Tanjiro panted, sweat slipping over his whole body as he thought about the others, So Uzui-san went to Inosuke and the others? That's good... His eyes then furrowed, Mashiro hasn't contacted me since that night... Not even Uzui-san knows... I hope she is safe...

Then a voice interrupted their battle, "Hey! What are you doing there?!" At this random man's voice, people from nearby began to check out the noise, "Don't argue outside of peoples' stores!"

The man who interrupted caught the attention of the Upper Moon demon, How annoying... She thought with a dark look casted upon her face.

Then with her sash, she threw gusts of sharp slices everywhere- to the people peeking at the ruckus and the man who interrupted their battle. Tanjiro rushed forward to protect the man who was in plain sight...

Countless of people died from Daki's attack. And the loss of those people, the wails of the ones who knew them, the fear they express from the danger beheld to them... Made Tanjiro crack.

"Lives that have been lost will never come back. They won't ever return..." Tanjiro's aura changed, he landed an attack on Daki who was recovering quickly at the small injury on her leg. Tanjiro continued to press on her about people's lives.

Then Daki began to see visions of a similar man. But they were not her's...

"Blood Technique: Multilayered Sash Slashed!"