Chapter 9 - after mission

Y/N: let's have fun?

Alibi: yay I knew you would come around! What should we do first I ask as I grab onto KillMonger's arm.

Y/N: um maybe let go of my arm first I ask shyly

Alibi: nope not going to happen smiling at him. Alright any real suggestions?

Twitch: let's play never have I ever.

Y/N: what is that?

Hibana: have you really never heard of this?

Y/N: no I haven't really. I don't have much time to do things like this. What is it?

Valkyrie: I grab his beer out of his hand and grab every one else's. I put them to the side and take out some whiskey and shot glasses. I take the shot glasses and put one in-front of each person and fill them. Alright so if I say never have I ever kissed a celebrity and you have you drink your shot and if you haven't you don't drink. We rotate clockwise from me to Hibana then twitch then Alibi then you then Finka . Alright never have I ever fell in love with some one at first sight. I take my shot and see every one drink there's except KillMonger.

Hibana: never have I ever kissed some one on the lips. I see every one except for twitch and KillMonger drink. Really you haven't kissed any one?

Y/N: I was an hitman I don't usually get close to anyone especially my targets.

Twitch: I don't have time because of my inventions and making my drones. Any ways never have I ever shot a gun. I see them give me questioning looks and then drink there shots. Hey KillMonger hasn't drank at all I want him to get wasted too.

Alibi: Great plan twitch let's get the cutie wasted! Never have I ever did the deed (masturbated) to another opp. Every one drinks except KillMonger again. Common KillMonger why are you so dull I tease him.

Y/N: I don't have time for "fun" or whatever you said. Never have I ever perved on me. Every one drinks except Finka. Wow this is going to be a long flight I think as I sigh.

Short Time skip

Y/N: plane landing in 10 I hear my mask chime. I look around and see the girls sprawled about laying around me. I get up, stretch , and then put on my mask. I then walk over to each girl and wake them up. Time to wake up we're almost at the base.

Valkyrie: noooo just a little bit longer!?

Y/N: no can do girls were almost at the base and you need to look sober. Who knows who will see you and might report you for drinking in the job.

Finka: he's right. Who knows who might report us and get us in trouble. And besides we might get KillMonger in trouble and we wouldn't want that do we girls?

Alibi: no we don't I saw yawning. I get up and stretch and rub my eyes. We need to do this again some time I think. Almost as if she reads my mind I hear Hibana say.

Hibana: we need to do this again some time later. Then we can really have some fun.

Valkyrie: ya we do. How about next week on girls night? We could invite him and do some fun stuff.

Twitch: that would work but what about the other girls? Don't you think they will object to having him there? I'm not saying I won't but what about the other girls I mean this is called the lady's night.

Finka: I'm sure they won't mind especially if he takes of his mask or some of his cloths.

Y/N: umm I'm right here and I won't take off my mask unless I have to or know every one well enough.