O N E

I don't care what you don't like about the book it's old I'm not editing it god bless

August 30th

India laid her head on the table tiredly as her best friend del tossed more jalapeños on her tray.

"Yo niggas be scared to eat the schooly, not I!" She rubbed her hands together in excitement and reached for her tray before it flew off of the table.

"Bitch I thought you said you was gon take my nigga!"

India looked up and saw Ivory, a girl that was Dels friend for a short minute before she started acting weird. She just wanted to sleep.

"What? I did. What's your lunch bitch you owe me nachos." She looked up at her crazy and scoffed, pointing at the nachos on the ground.

"So you fucked my nigga?"

"Bitch what's your lunch number?"

"Dirty ass Brooklyn bitch I swear to god y-"

"The bitch is talking hot in the fucking Bronx, bitch talk hot when you not in that dirty ass borough." Del brushed her off and rolled her eyes, hearing the people around them laugh.

"Fuck you and Brooklyn bitch I'm worried about my nigga texting you!"

"Environment got mad HIV and STDS in the air you just breathing that shit in but whatever fuck it, it's your life bro." Del ignored her again, hearing the bell ring as lunch ended.

"Yo I swear to god bitch let me catch you outside these walls imma fuck ya shit up!" Ivory screamed dramatically as her friends dragged her away.

"Dee get up the dirty bitch gone and lunch is over." Del shook her shoulder and her friend groaned in annoyance.

"I wanna go home." She said quietly, letting out a yawn and standing up.

"So do everybody else. This school shit really messing with my mental cause ain't no reason I'm gettin up and crying everyday at 6 am." Del shook her head walked to class with India close by knowing the girl would quietly lose it the second her skin brushed up against someone else's.

India didn't do good around other people. She'd been friends with Del since first grade and ever since they never really strayed to far from one another.

"You busy after school?"

"I'm going to work. I need new track shoes and stuff. Why?"